Part 1
Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Next

48 Likes

Nooooo! Bean! Wittwe Bean!

4 Likes

Bean’s gonna lose his legs and end up in that car from the other page isn’t he?

Or is his ‘brother’ going to smother him to death?

Regardless I don’t see Bean coming out of this one unscathed.

5 Likes

If it turns out that the last one is not the last, no one will complain

7 Likes

Save bean nooo!!!

4 Likes

I am sad to see Bean reduced like this. All because of spoiled milk. I don’t hold much faith the owner will reason that was his fault.

4 Likes

Of course it’s his fault. He should’ve stop drinking it the moment his owner said it’s spoiled

5 Likes

He’s a baby, how in blazes is he supposed to know expired means bad to eat? The owner should have took it off immediately, not doing so is enabling the disaster.

2 Likes

100% foal’s problem :sunglasses:

7 Likes

That’s just the kind of shit workmanship we see in unregulated construction like this here foalramp.

3 Likes

“Hey buddy, it’s not my fault you broke the ramp.”

3 Likes

His stuffy friend should’ve have a better diet

3 Likes

“If you didn’t want to shit in your sleep you shouldn’t have let me give you expired milk.”

3 Likes

I think he gets impaled on the brocken support. His Anus and the broken support beam were shown in such a way that it makes sense if you get what I mean

2 Likes

Exactly

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: welp can’t say he didn’t try

1 Like

K. I can enjoy the occassional hugbox and play along with the idea that fluffies would make cute and fun companions…

But I swear, if I saw a domestic as filthy and shit-covered as Bean is now, I wouldn’t even wait for an attempted excuse. I’d bin the little retard before it could get a word out.

Probably get a new clean foal, bring the garbage inside, and play with the foal extremely loudly so that Bean can hear and

1. know he’s been replaced by a new clean foal
  2. And hear what kind of love and affection and attention good fluffies can get from a human owner when they don’t cover themselves with their own shit like incontinent retards

As he slowly dies in his waste bin unloved

4 Likes

In beans defense the owner did give him expired milk so he can’t help having the shits lmao.

2 Likes

@XNIGHTX @A-S

That sounds like a Bean problem. As far as I’m aware, the human was also near spoiled milk, but unlike Bean, hasn’t covered himself in his own shit yet

4 Likes

Just don’t tell him that. How are you going to gaslight him into oblivion if he knows he did nothing wrong?

4 Likes