Bean Part: 6. By: Hidden_Eng

Here’s part 6. I’m serious, next one will be the last one.

To those wondering, Bean’s problem comes from that he drank expired milk.

Part 1
Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Next

46 Likes

Sky daddeh pwease, eben if it’s just one… Gib Bean stwengff to make gud poopies in dah wittah bawks.

6 Likes

I have a sneaking suspicion bean is gonna launch himself into the box via liquid shit propellant. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

parkour parkouuuuuur

and like i said you can run this story for as you feel is needed, so no need in promising that it is the last one

4 Likes

Soon he will fall. And die in his own feces.

The fate of many a fluffy.

4 Likes

Kind of figured it was from the expired milk. Give a fluffy the means of their destruction and they will take it.

4 Likes

I’d be okay with that as the weirdbox ending.

4 Likes

The poop accelerates

2 Likes

I gotta question why the owner left rotten milk out for his fluffy, and why the ramp had such flimsy supports that it broke when a foal the size of a hamster tried to walk up it. He’s either incredibly incompetent, or deliberately setting Bean up for failure.

3 Likes

there is also a third answer to the “why” question, but i guess it can be combined with the second one

1 Like

Could be both. Milk’s expiration is a little dubious. Sometimes its good a little after, sometimes bad before. Or could also be tremendously cheap. Or on the broke side.

1 Like

Thats the damn owners fault unless he just want to abuse bean for the heck of it.

2 Likes

Bean you’re not a good fluffy, you shit everywhere and broke the ramp I gave you. That’s irresponsible, disrespectful, and it makes me love you less than I used to.

2 Likes

1 Like

Here comes the people’s elbow you useless fuck

1 Like

Where_do_you_think_we_are_

5 Likes

Stop blaming the milk!! This lactophobia, or as I like to call it lactose intolerance :triumph: , needs to STOP.

STOP :clap: BLAMING :clap: MILK :clap: AND :clap: START :clap: TAKING :clap: RESPONSIBILITY

4 Likes

This post is legendairy.

4 Likes