Bean Part 8 (The End). By: Hidden_Eng

Ladies and Gentleman, the end of my first story. I’m sorry if didn’t end it like you want it, but well has this sadboxish ending because… I suck at drawing blood and all that.

Saying all that, I hope you enjoyed it.

And please, I’m open to critics and advices (ESPECIALLY AT DRAWING FLUFFY EARS)

Part 1
Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

71 Likes

All in all, not actually a bad ending to Bean. Hurtful and embarrassing sure, but at least he’s still alive and has all his limbs.

Hopefully his owner picks him up a new ‘brother’ sometime soon. Although judging by how he blames Bean for his shitty workmanship I won’t bet on it.

13 Likes

The ending I had in mind was that Bean falls from his grip and crushes part of one of his legs. So the ending was the same you see here, but with Bean missing one leg.

9 Likes

Neutralbox end.

Mild punishment, most severe of which are heart hurties. :frowning:

Rest in Poopies stuffy brother.

10 Likes

im stealing bean. hes my son now.

6 Likes

The litterbox is huge, and if the support breaking under a tiny foal was not intentional it deserves a reward for shittiest design ever.

8 Likes

A diaper, that’s all? Bean is the luckiest little fucker out there.

Though I do appreciate the owner essentially saying “your brother stopped loving you for being a little retard who can’t control his bowels” :laughing:

9 Likes

This is a good way to end this story. The sad ending of Bean losing his “brother” and feeling responsible for it is enjoyable. Doesn’t always need to end with blood and guts (although that is a favorite of mine).

3 Likes

Poor guy but good to see the owner didnt punish him TOO harshly
Btw i made a fanart of Bean :slight_smile: hope you like it! Tribute to Bean (by Booperino)

8 Likes

Still a good ending at least the owner admit his fault for using expire milk.

Well looks like bean needs diaper but try giving him potty training a bit and lower the litter box at least.

7 Likes

YOOO THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.

THANKS

5 Likes

Huh…definitely not what I expected. At least Bean is okay, and the owner does say,”Its my fault for buying you cheap milk.” Then he said Bean too stupid to use it……damn it we were half way.

4 Likes

Hahahahaha now you’re sad, lonely, guilty, and you smell terrible.

2 Likes

A fair ending. Until his body starts listening to Bean again, the diaper is a necessity.

3 Likes

This has become one of my favorite comics, and I loved the ending too. So much humiliation and failure, and I’m happy to see that even daddy understood that this wasn’t Bean’s fault. The tragedy of pooping on his brother so bad that he ran away is enough of a punishment already. :blush:

6 Likes

Lmao don’t worry not everyone on here is a picaso of drawing so your not alone in this department :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. But all in all not a bad way to end just remember to have fun and don’t worry about your drawings being perfect cause alot of our own works are far from perfect just have fun take breaks if and when needed if your having blocks just work on something else until you can come back to it I myself am working on a few projects that I’m picking up again and started to work on due to blockers and try to work on my drawings

1 Like

I like it. Draw more comics, please.

1 Like

What a idiotic foal, thinking that his toy is his brother.

it’s like you don’t know how huggie friends work

1 Like

This motherfucker has never had a stuffed animal in his life and it shows

1 Like