“Beauty and fluffy calendar 2024”—Sponsored by ‘Great BreadFluffy bake off’—-Art:Inshi (Voting ALL MONTH)

Hello community, today I am pleased to announce that everything has gone very well, my family is very grateful for your support, so I declare this campaign closed, I have organized everything to continue publishing content for you, once again I thank @Lothmar, thank you very much for your support I ask any divine entity that exists to bless and protect you, also the month of November will be reserved for the contest.

I was planning to post in a row for the voting but I probably won’t be able to post often, so I hope this post doesn’t end up getting lost, is there any option for you to add your proposals?

Remember that everyone can vote even those who can’t afford it, because the calendar will be published every month of 2024.

For those of you who still want to get the fluffy calendar you can get it for 15$ and if you subscribe to my patreon you can get extra illustrations.

Voting will close on november 5th.

Please, if you have better ideas for any month comment it and I will add it to the voting options.

Sponsored by ‘Great BreadFluffy bake off’

Rules and restrictions
  • The calendar will focus on its title beauty and fluffys, therefore, only ideas that go accordingly as: hugbox, neutral box, slice of life, SFW or similar will be proposed.
  • Abuse or NSFW will not be accepted for the general public version, the extended version and variants may contain abuse/NSFW or other boxes.
  • Characters from cartoon/anime series, avatars or a drawn version of a real character can be included.
  • In case of including characters that make references to minors (real), they may not be illustrated in suggestive poses or sexual connotations, cartoon/anime characters may include these scenes, but only in the extended version.
  • The illustrations will contain 1- 3 human or anthropomorphic characters and 1-6 Fluffy characters, including a scene.
  • If the total goal is not reached, the calendar will still be made, so don’t worry.
  • As the activity progresses, more guidelines will be added if required.

JANUARY AND FEBRUARY VOTES

SURVEY MARCH
  • World Sleep Day
  • International Women’s Day
  • Saint Patrick’s day
0 voters
SURVEY APRIL
  • April Jokes Day or International Jokes Day
  • World Rainbow Day
  • International Kiss Day
0 voters
SURVEY MAY
  • new moms meeting their babies
  • mothers and daughters getting cute
  • babies surprise mom for her day
0 voters
SURVEY JUNE
  • working hard helping dad
  • playing video games or watching sports on the couch
  • father and son playing in the park
0 voters
SURVEY JULY
  • International Beatles Day
  • Grandparent’s Day
  • International Day of Afro-descendant Women
  • World Bikini Day
0 voters
SURVEY AUGUST
  • World Breastfeeding Week
  • International Beer Day
  • World French Fries Day
0 voters
SURVEY SEPTEMBER
  • International Chocolate Day
  • World Beard Day
  • World Sexual Health Day
  • World Snack Day
0 voters
SURVEY OCTOBER
  • Counting the candy booty
  • Horror movie night
  • Witches, cauldron and fluffies (do not abuse)
0 voters
SURVEY NOVEMBER RESERVED FOR “The 4th Great Breadfluffy Bakeoff”
  • A
  • B
  • C
0 voters
SURVEY DECEMBER
  • Decorating the christmas tree
  • Opening the gifts
  • Santa Claus in his sleigh delivering gifts
0 voters

You can purchase the calendar 2024 for $15 to my Paypal account

You can also support me by subscribing to my Patreon where you will have additional benefits.

Do you have something in mind? Commissions (3/5) are always open, just PM me or visit my Fluffycommunity profile.

Direct drawing/gameplay/podcast/videos and whatever comes out:

www.youtube.com/@Inshisfunnybasement

https://www.twitch.tv/innshiprion

www.tiktok.com/@inshibear

Social networks:

https://twitter.com/inshibear

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069131872382

15 Likes

If it’s the 2024 caIender, it’II be the 4th annuaI since this year wiII be 3rd. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This has a very “RWBY” vibe to it. I like that.