Beauty at Sunrise -GooGooDa

We’ve all been there. You wake up at 4 Am to go to work. Get there at 5 Am, the sun is rising, the sight is beautiful, it helps you get through the day.

Less important, we’ve all been there, you’re waiting for the bus and hear obnoxious artifical baby babble nearby, spotting the aftermath of some late night abuse.

We’ve all been there, you see the daddeh has been disemboweled, castrated and has had 3 legs sawed off. The mummah hanged by her special friend’s thick fluffy intestines. It smells awful, the babies are begging like crazied shitrats and you hear daddeh take his final breath.

You take a picture so the beautiful sunrise isn’t lost in your memory. And move on with your day as usual.

8hg0ye

33 Likes

these are great. the dirtier the bettah!

3 Likes

Pretty cool. Kinda hard for me to see though. Might be my old man eyes

3 Likes

I made the fluffies extra dark because it was dark when I took the picture lol. I could’ve made it lighter but I reeeally wanted the color of the sky to show as it was when I took it UwU.

2 Likes

we’ve all been there

Man I wish.

2 Likes

I would pelt the foals at the hanging mare till both her and the two foals died

2 Likes

That would be a normal day for my town, from the moment they know that they are toys the indifference would be brutal xD, hey but what beautiful Sunrise!

2 Likes

Think for me at least, looking back at it, it might be the resolution. Thought my eyes were tired last night but it’s still kinda hard for me to see

1 Like

Yeah, I might be having trouble with conversion doing it on the phone, gotta look into that.

<3

1 Like