Bee Boy (@Summer)

I’ve only been posting for a few days, and this community is absurdly supportive. When people like your stuff, they let you know. When they have a problem your stuff, they give you a seven paragraph dissertation on where they disagreed with choices, and offer alternative ideas. (cough @SqueakyFriend cough)

Short version, you aren’t going to get dragged here unless you are a pretty horrible person in the first place. Let the creative juices flow. ANd like AMDk7 said, please, more art.

4 Likes

And equally likely a horrible person wil be called out and dragged through the street by fluffies.

2 Likes

Not just any fluffies. But drugged up enfy obsessed ferals. With filed teeth.

1 Like

So @FederalChemical1728 's fluffies then and @anon3053411 Brute wil be waiting at the end of the line.

1 Like

We’re… uh… kind of messed up in our community, aren’t we?

1 Like

In my defense, Pastels did ask for my take on it.

1 Like

Yes.
But only a bit ( very much)

Deranged proof

(Colorstickie (AMDk7)
Nixy's Party Trick || Mr_Owl's Contest Submission (Dragonixa)

1 Like

That comic is straight up one of the best ways to introduce somebody to the community after they watch The Click.

2 Likes

Just you know …don’t read the comments.

1 Like

I’ve been a lurker in the fluffy fandom since the Booru days. This iteration of the community is by far the nicest version to date. But I’m very well aware of the questionable sort of fuckos we attract, so there’s always going to be just a little bit of trepidation for me when sharing things anywhere on the internet, but especially in places like this - even in it’s relatively sanitized state.

3 Likes

I’m glad she did! You had really good points. I think a community that gives real feedback, with suggestions, has a lot of value,a nd helps make better writers. We’re not a bunch of fanfiction.net prima donnas here. We’re a bunch of weirdos who like to alternatively UwU over tiny horses and put explosives in their butts.

1 Like

If you are worried, reach out to somebody before you post. Get constructive feed back. I’ll happily read through stories or offer suggestions on artwork. Just a PM away!

1 Like

Oh sure, I knwo how that is , ive lurked on the booru too.
And some things can be a bit too edge for the sake of edge but we are an HTF like off shoot of MLP
Some like abuse other hugbox or weirdbox, it’s all good.
Just don’t worry too much and never be afraid to be creative.

1 Like

It looks fantastic to me.

1 Like

Also

Bees My God

Some quick and dirty fan art.

2 Likes

Funny you say that… Click brought me here xD

1 Like

It’s really nice when your introduction to a community is a four part Youtube series of “This is super messed up, but now I’m in to it. Anybody who goes over there, don’t be an ass, OK?” It sends a good message.

1 Like

I lurked on the booru in its dying days.

1 Like

Not enough bell collar on fluffies and they’re adorable

1 Like

Oh hell yeah ^w^ Especially that I’ve always been into weird stuff, so this community is perfect for me :stuck_out_tongue: