Bees Part 1/2 (By Labcoat)

Just some fluffs enjoying a nice field of flowers, side note why is there no bees tag?

74 Likes

These are the bloodthirstiest bees I’ve ever seen.

6 Likes

#insect my guy

2 Likes

ah, missed that one. Thanks

3 Likes

Wow, these bees are dicks. Now, I could understand if the fluffies tried to hug them; I could see the little idiots doing that and the bees not taking kindly to that.

1 Like

Poor Bees, there wasting their lives on these genetic mistakes. Bees are essential to the ecosystem.

3 Likes

Nature’s creatures can sense the abominations that are fluffies. If these mistakes of man are left unchecked they would destroy everything!

4 Likes

One of my favorite things is the nice, friendly fluffies’ tendency to anthropomorphize everything and ascribe it the cute and safe qualities they’re programmed to expect in their saferooms and so on. And my favorite way it happens is when it bites them right in the ass! Or stings.

8 Likes

There should bee one I guess
(Pun intended)

2 Likes

The mare’s first instinct being to talk and “reason” with the bees is such a great textbook example of fluffy stupidity lmao. Hope we see more from you, your art style and writing meshes really well with fluffies!

2 Likes

WWF: World War Fluffies

1 Like

Is fluffy skin thin enough that bees dont die in the process of stinging them? Or are those secretly wasps. Cause if those are wasps their probably the type with an in ground nest and that would explain why they’re just automatically in attack mode.

I don’t know if this falls into oblivious mummah, maybe not, I might be reading too much into it. But I love it. She is trying to reason with other creatures that unlike fluffies do not understand what they’re saying and just go do their business. Well! lesson learned mummah, now you gotta feel the sting of reality