Before I finish this art,I want all of you (including the mods) to prove to me how this specific artwork is stolen.

I mean as " let’s see what’s he saying next " kind of

Guess you have a point there

1 Like

Sorry, but that won’t happen. As I said, I picked up my toys and took them to another playground. And given this place is as bad as usual, I won’t be uploading anytime soon. Leaks are easy to have when working with online data, so I’ll keep it closed for my close, non-fandom friends, and only hand them copies I can make sure will delete themselves. I don’t want to share my toysies with the smarties

A very reasonable response to people telling you not to do something

5 Likes

It was his attitude more than the tracing.

BTW, the difference between theft and clip art is that clip art is expected to be used as unoriginal art. It’s created and licensed to be used. Stolen artwork isn’t. There’s a huge difference based on intent.

I don’t want to get into this any further. I’ve answered the question, and you’ve already said you’re fucking off, so this is done.

6 Likes

[Challenge Accepted](Ogre and Fluffy doing the Ballet: Challenge accepted (WIP, I’ll finish this if it’s worth my time) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com))

Challenge accepted, look at my newest post.

I dont know about anybody else’s childhood, but anyone who took their ball and went home in a huff after being told to play nice or else ended up being called a crybaby poopie-pants loser.

And, for the sake of decency, I can’t post the word we’d call that crybaby poopie-pants loser for bragging about it as if it were a virtue.

7 Likes

Kind of missing the Wild West of booru.

4 Likes

um- didnt you throw a fit and try to get others banned before you got the boot for being an ass?
I’m pretty damn new, few months in. and as long as your nice and dont clame art you didnt do as yours, people are pretty damn nice.
I hope your game gose well, and please dont bully the mods, they have enough on their plates…

5 Likes

my friend, people believe its traced as nothing interacts properly. even if we dont know the original source the fact that the style changes so quickly, and in the same comic page the oger’s facial proportions change, even missing his ears in a panel. plus, the fluffy you draw is usually in the same pose, and if not it mimics other’s styles.
When the children run away they look proportionally different then they did in the first shot we see them in.
Its fine if you credit your sources or if you clame the comic is a colaush of others work to make a story, thats 100% fine! just please dont try to pass off other’s work as your own. there are many ways to tell something is traced without the original artwork.
Take this as someone who was from Amino and Deviantart

2 Likes

Heres just what i could manage to spot on a quick glance. the mussel structure makes no sense in some areas, and then you have some lines that are redrawn over shakily and the structure building stops around the face hands and even one of the legs.
if this is a sketch, how did you get the rest of the body in with the lack of and improper mussel anatomy? If its the line art why are their lines that make no sense or arent redrawn? This just screams tracing over someone elses line art yet not understanding the anatomy behind it.

Sorry hun but, this screams Traced

2 Likes

but its clear you’ve avoided drawing the fluffy in any pose other then this one, with only slight diffrences, it makes people believe you’d trace it to avoid drawing a new pose on your own.

2 Likes

this is the normal way a comunity asks for proof. we ask for the og sketch or for them to admit. instead of either he through a fit and cried. if someone asks “Did you kill john” And you say “mary is alive she’s fine, look i can call her now” It dosnt mean john isnt dead in your basement…

4 Likes

It’s clear that he even traced the shadows as muscles.

He said that we won’t find the original… This is because he cobbled the body parts

3 Likes

ITT: People accuse a creator of art theft with 0 proof to piss them off

1 Like

Dude all of their posts has at least someone calling them out with evidence.

Mainly stealing from Marvel comics, Baalbuddy, stock images, and a few of our own fluffy artists.

6 Likes

Are you blind, retarded, or both? I know you’re in TFP so just check the community dumpster fire channel and there’s plenty of evidence. Hell, I can link you to evidence on the site in this thread.

3 Likes

Alright, the user in question has been suspended and there’s no need for this debate to go on any further.

5 Likes