Before I finish this art,I want all of you (including the mods) to prove to me how this specific artwork is stolen.

Perhaps a newfag who can’t read a room. That’s fine, though. I won’t publish my fluffy simulator here nor collaborate with people from this community. I’m not losing anything.

they will probably call you out on the same thing as well

2 Likes

You working on a simulator? I’d love to see it, maybe give feedback.

Yes because avoiding criticism as an artist is how most fall into obscurity and infamy.

6 Likes

Man, if you could get off your high horse for a second, the community could be playing the beta of squeaky’s toy castle by now. Get a hint man, you’re only harming the community

On what? traced art? How is this traced? The fluffy comes from this

How is everything in this specific post is traced? Prove it.

You’re implying this specific work is stolen. Prove it.

I’m sorry, but I won’t be sharing any playable compilations on here. Thank owl for that and the other cool guys as well.

Where are you sharing it, then?

how does that relates to squeeky not wanting you to talk about spiders eating a foal on her own post?

3 Likes

Subverting the criticism to one post isn’t constructive.

I don’t have to link or prove anything since multiple users already pointed out your previous works as traced. Even if this is original how do you respond to the previous posts that were called out?

Do you accept it and move on? Or die on this hill with Clover of all users.

3 Likes

We’re not talking about the fluffy yet, but we will. You can’t even prove this is stolen. Because it’s not.

We’re not talking about the fluffy yet, but we will. You can’t even prove this is stolen. Because it’s not. (In case you didn’t read the top part, i repeated it here.)

Man, I’m just here to write stories and play fluffy games. And maybe make my own game.

1 Like

If this one piece of art isn’t stolen, good on you! But I couldn’t give two less shits because you’ve already shown your ass and been proven to steal art already. Go back to reddit if you don’t want criticisms on your art theft.

4 Likes

just because you have nothing illigal on your garage does not change the fact that you have 400 kg of cocain in your basement

8 Likes

just prove this art is traced.

You can’t prove this shit on my upper lip is my own shit, says the person covered in their own shit, as if it vindicates them.

4 Likes

i will not. i don’t have to, because everything else is

2 Likes

So is the art traced or not?

So is the art traced or not? Get to the point.