Before I finish this art,I want all of you (including the mods) to prove to me how this specific artwork is stolen.

prove that this one is traced.

we proved the others. is that not enough?

4 Likes

I have seen the other comics that have fluffies that are clearly from other works (one comic has 3 different fluffy appearances) but the ogre keeps getting mentioned as well, I haven’t seen it in other works so I have no reason to believe it’s traced but it seems to be the focus of the original post.

Nothing will ever be enough except removal from the community, and even then I assume they will return in an attempt at ban evasion.

1 Like

No.

Prove to us why the others aren’t traced?

Tell us why did you try pass others work as your own?

2 Likes

This has two proven traces of the ogre.

2 Likes

I agree.

It’s safe to say we’re arguing with a tween and they shouldn’t be in this community.

2 Likes

Prove this one.

Broken Record GIFs | Tenor

5 Likes

Prove this one is traced then, if you insist it’s also traced.

Prove the others first.

You haven’t shown a shred of acknowledgment for it so I won’t with yours.

2 Likes

I genuinely am concerned for your ability to communicate on a human level, no one here other than you could give two less of a shit if this is original content or not. Not one person cares, this could be the most beautiful piece of original artwork I have ever seen in my life and it still wouldn’t matter. One original piece of content does not excuse your past transgressions and never will. You are a broken record and I feel sad for anyone who is forced to communicate with you on a regular basis.

5 Likes

unfortunately he can’t do that anymore

2 Likes

fun times, I’ll be waiting for their rant on r/fluffycommunity about how we couldn’t prove they traced art lol.

3 Likes

Y’know that’s the second time a mod has said that to me before insta-banning someone.

weird

1 Like

Please don’t tell me you’re going to say this person didn’t deserve to be banned because I will literally eat my own dry roasted shoe.

3 Likes

I think the best way to prove that @baileybaker2345 isn’t tracing is to making him draw something unusual

Can you draw the ogre on a ballet pose from a 2.5D perspective and the fluffy looking directly at the viewer?

Look I’m not accusing you of tracing, but doing this would prove them that you’re not doing it.

3 Likes

They’re banned

2 Likes

Is he, though?
Shouldn’t you be just as aggressive regarding clip art and cut outs being used too, if using someone else’s work was so nefarious?
The whole thing is bleak, I barely see evidence being used to prove the guy’s “art theft”. Hell, want to make sure the dude isn’t tracing? Ask for a livestream or something.
Honestly, this is the usual incompetence when dealing with any kind of problem on this site. As I said, you don’t solve anything. Pottery