Before the Storm part 1. Story by FalloutToonLink

It was a long night of binge drinking without any results of getting drunk. Why do I bother, the nanites in my body quickly getting rid of the alcohol in my system as fast as I can consume it. If you don’t know what I’m going on about, let me introduce myself. My name is Link Flair, I’m a Protogen (basically a cyborg “furry”, as humans explain in simple terms) and I’m also the Doom Slayer of Earth-D1447. But I don’t want to get into why I’m binge drinking and how I became the Doom Slayer, let’s just say that it involved a lot of trauma and death. That’s not what I’m here to talk about. I’m going to talk about something that changed my life for the better. So during that night, I was walking home from the bar after so many drinks and not being able to get drunk, while listening to the song, Blood by In This Moment. While walking pass an alleyway, a loud crash can be heard, loud enough to be heard through my headphones. So, I paused my music and went to investigate. What I stumbled upon is this small fluffy pony thing, you humans refer to as a fluffy. The fluffy knocked over a trash can, trying to look for food. When it saw me, It became scared of me at first but here is how the interaction went:

Fluffy: Scawe Munsta!! Pwease don nummies fwuffy!

Me: woah there. I’m not going to eat you. I’m friendly
I made the expression on my visor (which is literally a part of my body) to be softer and friendly to make me less threatening

Fluffy: Nyu Fwend?

Me: yes little one. Nyu Fwend. (whatever that means.)

Fluffy: squeals with joy can nice mista be fwuffy’s nyu daddah? An wet soon mummah hab Nyu howsies, huggies, an bedsies, an bestest sketties, an toysies? Fwuffy am soon mummah an nee saf pwace

Me: Sure. Hey, what do you mean by “soon mummah”?

Fluffy: fwuffy have tummeh babbehs. Fwuffy wuv babbehs! Fwuffy wan be bestest mummah fo babbehs

Me: Ok, I’ll take you home with me.

I didn’t know what I was going to get myself into that night. So, I took the fluffy home with me and I had to do some research in order to find out how to take care of a fluffy, which is why I need you guys’ help with that. I need to know what food it eats, living conditions, the works.

Author’s note: this story takes place after a reality merger event with Earth-D1447 (my reality) and an unnamed Fluffy universe. And my comics take place 1 year after this story.

Update: Part 2 is now out

8 Likes