Before the Storm part 3. Story by FalloutToonLink

I went up to the mare’s safe room so I can get her for a bath. When I arrived to the safe room, I realized I didn’t give the mare a name. So here is how it went:

Me: Hey, so I haven’t named you yet, so I’ve decided on a name.

Fluffy: Daddeh gib Fwuffy namesies?

Me: yes. I was thinking of naming you, Mabel.

Mabel: Luv namesies!

Me: Now that you have a name, I must give you a bath, you’re covered in filth. So…

Mabel: NU!!! WAWA AM BAD FOW FWUFFY AND TUMMEH BABBEHS!!!

Me: calm down, water will not hurt you. I’ll make sure your tummy babies won’t get hurt while I’m giving you a bath.

Mabel: Nu wan baff!

Me: I have to give you one, you’re filthy and you smell.

Before Mabel was able to say anything, I grabbed her and took her to the bathroom, with her screaming her little head off that water is bad for fluffies and babies. As I was placing Mabel into the tub, Mabel straight up bit me as a way to escape.

Me while in pain : SON OF A BITCH!!!

I swiped one of my claws at Mabel’s back in order for her to stop her biting down on my hand.

Mabel: SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! WHY DADDEH GIB MABEL OWWIES!!!

Me enraged: YOU WERE BITING DOWN ON MY HAND, YOU CUNT!!! THAT FUCKING HURT!!!

Mabel now had a nasty scratch on her back. If she hadn’t bitten down on my hand, I wouldn’t have scratched her. So I had Jelly get me a muzzle from FluffyMart and I put it on Mabel. Actually bathing her was an absolute mess, she kept struggling while I was washing her and she shat and pissed in the tub. It was so god awful. So, after cleaning Mabel and rinsing and clearing the tub, I dried her off and took her to her safe room.

Me: Since you bit me, I have to put you into the sorry box for the night until morning

Mabel: Nu Daddeh. Nu Sowwy box!!

Me: you bit me, so you need to be punished.

So, I put Mabel into a sorry box that I built by hand. It was big enough to give Mabel room and not feel cramped. While I was leaving the safe room I could hear Mabel saying, “Dummeh Daddeh. Don kno Wawa am bad for fwuffies. Mabew am good mummah. Daddeh am dummeh”

Me: What did you say, Mabel?

Mabel: Notin daddeh!

I knew Mabel was lying, my hearing is far better than that of a human. So, I pretended I didn’t hear anything and went to bed for the night. Things are going to get worse with Mabel from here on now, just you wait.

10 Likes

Always be weary of bringing a feral home be you human or not. It’s like buying a pig in a poke, sometimes you’re pleasantly surprised and sometimes it will spell disaster. :sweat_smile:

Looking forward to seeing what’s next in this saga. Keep up the good work! :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks man. I really enjoy the support. Hopefully I don’t have to deal with Navi.

3 Likes

Navi? The little annoying think that keeps following Link around crying “Hey! Listen!” time after another until you want to swat her away like an annoying bug? 0_o

Fingers crossed she won’t pop up. :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

There’s a user on here who goes by Navi. They’re kind of a jerk.

1 Like

Better get ready for her shit, her reaction and deminor would be or not when she give birth be there and observe she might have issue with poopie babies even alicorns. :thinking:

Also biting the hand that adopt you is a fucking way to be thrown out.

3 Likes

I mean, you called yourself Link, you really expect not having to deal with fooken Navi (as in the character, not the user) going “Hey Listen!”?

2 Likes

I don’t, but I do have an AI assistant named Midna.

1 Like