Before the Storm part 4. Story by FalloutToonLink

I woke up panting and startled. Same damn nightmare as always. I’m not going to get into detail about the nightmare. It’s nothing important. But since I can’t sleep, I might as well get ready for the day. But I made sure to stay quiet so Mabel can sleep. I was planning on waking her up at 7 AM. So, I went to the kitchen and cooked myself some bacon. Don’t ask where the bacon came from. Some things are left unanswered. After eating an entire plate of bacon, I went into my man cave to see if I have any emails. All junk mail. I was probably down there until 6:55 AM. And at 7, I went up to let Mabel out of the sorry box.

Me: Did you learn your lesson, Mabel?

Mabel: looks down at the floor Yes Daddeh.

Me: good. Now, let’s get you some breakfast.

Mabel: Mabew wan sketties

Me: No Mabel. Sketties aren’t for breakfast. But you can have some for lunch.

Mabel: Mabew wan sketties nao!

Mabel starts puffing her cheeks and stomping one of her hooves. Oh, fuck. She’s definitely showing signs of Bitch Mother Syndrome.

Me, in a stern tone: Listen Mabel, I let you live here. If you’re going to talk that way to me, you’re going back into the sorry box.

Mabel: MABEW WAN SKETTIES NAO!!! GIB SKETTIES DUMMEH DADDEH OR MABEW WILL GIB SOWWY POOPIES AND SOWWY HOOFIES!!!

Me, in a calm tone: are you threatening me? Listen here you little shit, you don’t know what I’m capable of. What I truly am. I can easily kill you by pierce through your skull with a single finger tip.

Mabel, while growling angrily: Mabew wan sketties NAO!!!

Mabel: TAKE SOWWY POOPIES!!

She tried to launch shit at me, but she missed. I was too fast for that.

Mabel: TAKE SOWWY HOOFIES!!!

Mabel proceeded in donkey kicking me. So, I punted the little cunt.

Mabel: SCREEEEEEEE!!! WHY…

Before she could finish that sentence, I grabbed her by the throat and pinned her to the ground.

Me, snarling like a feral animal: How DARE YOU TRY TO SHIT ON ME AND KICK ME!!! I LET YOU LIVE HERE!!! I GAVE YOU TOYS, FOOD, A BED, EVEN A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD. AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!?! BY BEING A FUCKING CUNT!!! IF YOU MISBEHAVE ONE MORE FUCKING TIME, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, IM GOING TO RIP OFF EACH OF YOUR LEGS, ONE BY ONE, AND ILL MAKE SURE YOU FEEL EVERYTHING!!! AM I CLEAR!!!

Mabel, while crying, shook her head yes.

Me, now calmer: Now, I want you to eat your sorry poopies. You will get nothing, until the poopies are gone.

Mabel: Mabew nu num poopies

Me: Do it, or I’m scratching the FUCK out of you.

Mabel: Pwease nu.

Me: Then eat the poopies

Mabel proceeds to eat her shit.

Mabel: Nu smeww pwetty.

As I started to walk out of the safe room, I could hear Mabel saying, “huuhuu”. Fucking feral bitch. Why did I think it was a good idea to bring home a feral. After Mabel cleans up her own shit, she’s going back into the sorry box. I had enough of her shit, figurative and literally.

To be continued in Part 5

6 Likes

Hated when things go the wrong way, some fluffies are entitled bitches worst getting a bitch or smarty syndrome.

Whats worst they dont know they are wrong and like idiots why hurt them they would argue as if what they did isn’t wrong

…its so fuck up in their programming even after being punished.

If she did that again stab one of her hoof shows her he means business.

1 Like

Oh don’t worry, I’ll do more than stabbing

1 Like

The sorry box seems to be ineffective.

Prepare the sorry Chamber of Bees.

2 Likes

Just still have her enough to walk. If really she still being a bitch…for the heck of it throw her back where he found her.

Ohhh ahhh! Ahhhh! nooo! Not the bees!!! :laughing:

1 Like

joker-laughing-hysterically

2 Likes

bild

2 Likes

Bees am bad fow fwuffy!