Bella’s Vacation - Epilogue (By: EzPete)

Bella watched through the window as the poopie fluffy got in the vwoom vwoom munstah with her Mummeh. She had tears in her eyes but was helpless to stop her. Gwandmummeh promised she would be back for Cwismus, whatever that was. Silently she begged Marie. Pwease. Pwease. Pwease. Take best mummah fwuffy, nuu take ugwy poopie babbeh!

Gwandmummah waved bye to Marie and Dan before turning back to walk inside. She saw the shitbag standing on the back of her couch, hooves pressed against the window. It would be pitiful if it wasn’t so disgusting. She saw her granddaughter’s face and knew she had found out how terrible her Bella truly was. She scooped up a wooden box she had on her porch and walked inside.

Reaching over she grabbed Bella, still glued to the window watching the car drive away, by her scruff. Bella saw the anger in Gwandmummah’s eyes and lost control of her bowels. “NUUU, NUU BAD UPPIES!” She sprayed the couch in a thick stream of shit before unceremoniously being dropped in the box. Then she went to the kitchen and collected the three fillies. Plopping them in the box she picked it up and started walking outside.

She knew just where to put these fluffies. Walking past the chicken coop, the sound of wingy munstuhs set off Bella riling her from her catatonic state. “Bestuhs, nuu! Pwease nuu wet wingy munstuhs num bewwa ow babbehs!” She frantically tried standing and climbing out of the box but all she succeed in doing was kicking one of her foals in the head as she failed to find a register for her hooves to grab onto.

“Here we are! Casa sweet casa!” Martha turned the box over and dropped the mare and her three fillies into the mud in front of the barn. “You’ll sleep in there” pointing at the barn. “eat the brown grassies in there, and make sure to poop out here. Be good and maybe I’ll give you blankets and sgettis”

Caked in mud, Bella’s act had dropped now. She screamed at the munstah grandmummah “HATCHU! HATCHU! WOWST GWANDMUMMAH GIVE YUU WOWSTEST HUWTIES AND FOWEBAH SWEEPIES FOW BESTES BEBBEH!” Bella wanted to charge at gwandmummah but her hooves were stuck in the muck and she could barely begin to sit up.

As Martha walked back to her house she thought to herself, “Fuck you Cindy, I won”.

Bella began to cry again as rage turned to despair, this would become a regular phenomenon for her, her fur was caked in mud. Around her, one of her fillies, the Ballerina began to cry like her mother. Spirit, stared forward in complete shock. And then there was the one she stepped on in the box, it was her favorite, Lily, and she couldn’t lift her sprained neck from the muck. Her smarty brain was being deprived of its precious oxygen. Bella would discover and heroically save her suffocating bestest smarty before she died, but not soon enough.

Well, it’s been a journey. I came up for the idea for this story from an AI generated image. I’m getting back into drawing but I can’t get the hang of fluffies. I can’t capture the insane blend of cuteness and disgust contained within each little crime against heaven and earth. Big props to all the artists on this site that can bottle lightning like that.

I have plans for sequels but nothing set in stone. Let me know what you think. Should Dakota meet his dad? Should Bella run away? Will Dakota be reunited with his sisters at Christmas? Vote now on your phones!

← Chapter 8 - First FIN

40 Likes

Ugh, I hate I always feel some empathy for the bad ones even when given their just desserts

2 Likes

Martha needs to end up in a shit tier nursing home from a broken hip. Bella’s suffering I don’t mind as she was a bitch mare. Spirit, Ballerina, Lily and the two who didn’t get names were entirely innocent.

Dakota remembers the other siblings, says something, and Dan asks her and realizes that Martha basically abused his daughter’s trust in some warped old lady one-upmanship.

Or “A story where the abuser ends up in the shitty shelter.”

Loathing for Martha aside, extremely well done and I can’t wait to read more from you!

9 Likes

I think Dakota should be reunited with his siblings… also if Lily has become deroed from the neck injury thats fine too as the smarty was not so smarty but Grandma Martha convinced the foals that its Bella’s fault they lived in the barn and why Lily was a dummy.
Also i dont loathe Martha and i think she should should continue to fatten Bella to the point of an immobile morbidly obese blob until she dies of a heart attack just so the foals hate her more for hogging all the skettis

Edit the reason why i wouldnt want Martha to die or be put in a home is cuz she protected Dakota and loves her grandchild so also for that reason she and Dakota woukd want to see the siblings again and she can just say Bella was eaten by a boar.

6 Likes

I’m not going to go too much into my headcannon but fluffies are a cheaply spliced together genetic chimera and this causes weird behaviors to get expressed sometimes. The smarty did have a longer attention span and larger vocabulary like a parrot. She will have brain damage from oxygen deprivation but idk yet how extreme I want to take it.

Deroed?

Idk what I’m doing with Bella yet, she has yet to learn her lesson and if I do anything else with her then I want her to realize what a bitch mare she was before she dies. I cherish justice with all my heart. I don’t care how many colts, fillies, and bestests I need to kill to get it.

As a slight note: IDK if you noticed, I made sure the only foals that ever got hurt were Bella’s current bestest.

5 Likes

Also I agree on Martha. She’s not a “good” person but she does do her best. I treated her killing the 2 technicolor foals as how any farmhand would treat defective livestock.

5 Likes

Also Bella wouldve poisoned them with Smarty syndrome and one of them couldve harmed ir killed the other foals especially Dakota if Martha hadnt intervened cuz they resembled her stallion and shed spoil that foal rotten to the core. Also that was a typo was supposed to be derped. Basically their eyes goe cross-eyed and they speak with a durrr lisp speech impediment its like fluffy speech but barely understandable eg. Babbeh to Bwubwh.

3 Likes

Just because I am a pedantic prick I did run a quick AI scan on some of these chapters.

It’s all clear. The story is 100% human created content.

Ezpete is trustworthy.

The sudden spike in the quality of AI fluffy content has got my ass paranoid.

5 Likes

My political ideology is basically racism towards computers. I will never use AI to write and if I use an image I will make sure to point out that it is AI generated.

5 Likes

So, going to character assassinate Martha a little here. I don’t think she loves her granddaughter as much as she loves a chance to undo the errors of her daughter and to have a chance to mold her to take after grandma.

If Dakota was a puke green color or a poopie baby who wasn’t close to “natural” colors, i don’t think she’d have treated him as well and would’ve focused a cream filly. He’s nothing but a chance to one up her daughter as we see in the ending.

Martha on some level knows what she’s doing can and likely will emotionally hurt her granddaughter but she doesn’t care beyond intimidating biotoys to hide culpability in actions taken without consultation.

Nursing home, horses sold and put down for glue.

I loathe her and admire the writing for making her more hateable than Bella.

3 Likes

Unpopular opinion, I like Grandma Martha.

And I love Dakota. Would love to hear more about fluffy equestrian events.

5 Likes

can we see bella try to get revenge on Martha and fail?

That would be interesting. Because bella is… well bless her heart but she isn’t the brightest.

2 Likes

i have one idea where she could try to start a fire by kicking a lantern on some hay. i could imagine what Martha would do to Bella in the aftermath.

2 Likes

They’re just shitrats, hon. No need to wish pain upon the elderly

1 Like

I like Martha a lot! She’s in control and doesn’t take shit from anybody.

a wonderful first series. the way bella transferred her trauma of losing her two foals on the foal she loathed most was tragic. she was clever enough to play nice and even play mind-games, but wasn’t emotionally intelligent enough to be able to separate that trauma from her resentment.

martha herself was also in a poor spot: the pain of a mother whose child becomes an absolute menace, and having the expectation of dealing with a less-intelligent animal she was familiar with except toy-size, and over-correcting when faced with the reality of a corpo-engineered animal. it was too bad the first thing she resorted to was culling bella’s foals, probably assuming the fluffy would forget about them soon enough as her horses might have.

my headcanon has always been that a fluffy isn’t as dumb as an adult human that is mentally retarded to that of a child, but as intelligent as a human child growing up.

still, i feel like martha might have changed her expectations to something more reasonable, except the first resource she came across was obviously some sort of self-justifying abuser forum. but hurt people hurt people.

3 Likes

I’m with you. Hopefully there’s a Sawwa Connow out there to save us when they finally become sentient, because an AI trained on today’s internet would be a fascist prick.

(post deleted by author)

Nah the lil biatch deserved it her fillys will eventually learn her habits. And the cycle continues