Beneath Geiswell acres by (that1hugboxer)

This is a continuation of Geiswell acres by (that1hugboxer)

You are Duncan. it’s been a couple of days since the incident at Geiswell acres. Štěpán applied for both a conceal carry permit and a class 3 firearms license.

“Look Štěpán I know you want a real steyr aug but it’s going to take months possibly even a year or more for you to get that class 3 license. And even then you have to not only purchase a pre ban production . But also pay a hefty transfer fee on top of everything else you spend. And even after spending thousands of dollars you still have to buy a safe for it.

You’re looking at around 28k minimum. This is a 5k job.”

Štěpán looks at you and sighs.

“Cousin I know you think I am being impulsive. But I tell you , more than fancy car, more than expensive watch, more than caviar, more than big house, more than girlfriend or wife, I want this.”

You take a deep breath.

“Ok. But I still don’t think going back Geiswell acres is the best option here.”

“Cousin I go before.was little creepy but otherwise not bad.”

“Branka literally runs a forum about debunking supernatural places and objects, even she refuses to go back. Are you seeing the issue?”

“Cousin I give you half the money.”

“It’s not about the money Štěpán.”

“Even though you don’t want money I still give it to you .”

Štěpán is clearly not being talked out of this.

“Ok fine. I’ll help you under one condition.”

“What condition would that be cousin?”

“You never ever do anything like this again.”

“No problem cousin.”

You grab Štěpán by his tracksuit collar.

“No Štěpán! I’m serious. If you ever do anything this stupid again, you are going to have to find another place to live! Got it!”

Štěpán still determined as ever simply steps onto the Geiswell acres property line. Heralding the confidence of Alexander the Great as he went.

The same scene of hundreds of fluffies stomping in a circle around and around unfolded before him.
Only this time it was closer to 5000 fluffies as opposed to the 200 from a couple of days ago. The indentation found previously was now a good 10 feet deep and 60 feet wide in circumference The center of the circle was now revealed to be a pillar of some kind. Though its material could not be determined from this distance. As Štěpán grew closer,It appeared to be made of cast iron but inlaid with solid stained glass bands. These bands were acid etched with strange glyphs . Štěpán moved a little closer and upon shining a flashlight on the pillar realized it was not in fact stained glass but something far more dangerous. The Florissant greenish yellow tent was unmistakable and given the age of the property there could be no other conclusion , this was uranium glass. The purpose of the pillar and the symbols etched upon the glass were of little importance at the moment. Štěpán nearly jumped through the van window NASCAR style.

Switch perspective you are Kato Omiata part of the Harper valley hazmat unit. You were called out to Geiswell acres. after a the object henceforth known as the Geiswell pillar was discovered by a fluffy catcher on the property.

All fluffies around the pillar were immediately disposed of. The fluffies seemed to be in a kind of trance stomping in a circle around and around the pillar as if attempting to unearth it by compacting the dirt around the pillar itself. Some 5000 fluffies in total. There was no other choice but to completely excavate the pillar and move it to a to a designated landfill for hazardous materials.

As the excavation progressed the pillar itself widened more and more the deeper the excavation team dug . The bands of glyph etched uranium glass inlaid into the pillar itself began spiraling into strange patterns around 230 feet down, by 500 feet down it was abundantly clear that the object was far larger than anyone could have imagined. At 790 feet the object was thought to have been unearthed in its entirety. But at its base it began branching off in all directions across the property. finally after months of earth moving the full scale of the object was unveiled. The old buildings of the site were built directly onto the object itself with basements that lead inside the object. The interior of the object was very similar in layout to how Tolkien described a hobbit hole only on much grander scale. You found evidence of people staying down here dating as far back as the late 1800s With the most recent objects being from the late 1970s. Just what is the purpose of this place and why are fluffies drawn to it? One of your colleagues calls you over to their location.

A room with a name plate labeled B.Zacherle hanging above the door.

Inside was a desk strone with notes and sketches along with what appeared to be prototypes for the original my little pony dolls carved from the same uranium glass found covering the exterior of the object you unearthed. But by far the strangest thing was a clear canister containing a A mango and yellow foal seemingly In stasis. The canister was labeled “My pretty pony”

7 Likes

Yeah, this just got super creepy. I need more, and I need Štěpán to be involved.

1 Like

“Cousin ! I know what we will be doing today!”

Grabs vodka and gas mask.

1 Like

“Cousin, we will need more vodka where we are going.”

1 Like

Don’t forget the rags and lighters.

2 Likes

Cousin! Bring me my aug!

1 Like