best comment of what to do and it will be done (Aciddrowner9999)

help me come up with what to do to this needy bitch

31 Likes

Force the mummah to kill her own child in exchange for housing

Conveniently forget to take her along after she does so

17 Likes

Easy, pick her up and bring her home, give her a nice cozy hugbox life.

ONLY her though. Baby’s on his own.

7 Likes

Give her three tacos and to do a backflip.

5 Likes

give them a beautiful life for a week, spoil them, give them sketies and promise the mother that she will have a special friend and many new babies and the baby will grow up to have his own foals and family, a week later, return them to the same place, tell her that you got bored of them and proceed to castrate and abandon them.

5 Likes

You can tell her that you would only bring a good fluffy to her house, order her to kill her foal and blackmail her emotionally to the point, but when she comes back to ask for her reward you tell her, only bad fluffys kill foals, and you abandon her to her fate.

3 Likes

take them both in but eat only spaghetti in front of them . give them none and force them to eat plain cheap kibble. first comment about how its bad and they go back outside

Step 1. Lift up sewer cap
Step 2. Place mother’s tail under it
Step 3. Do the same with the baby but put them on the opposite side
Step 4. Walk away

They will slowly starve and/or be tortured to death by passersbys or yourself.

4 Likes

Jam that post up her ass and leave her hanging there, wad up the cardboard box, light it on fire under her and throw the foal in it.

3 Likes

well she already has a house so i guess i pillow the babbeh and feed her the legs

1 Like

She gotta be dumped for a reason when not good enough for being sold for snakefood.

Weren’t some feral babbeh’s quiet to prevent predatory attacks in some canon’s?
Well, here’s my suggestion;
Watch for the grass to grow.
No really, let the grass grow.
Then just watch how she loses her mind looking for her babbeh, the stealthy raskal.

2 Likes

heya creeper ,ive seen ya comment on afew posts.i like your vibe,i like how that one person was like hey your being to intense on how to kill a fluffy and you were like stfu

1 Like

im liking your idea btw

1 Like

Sell the baby and leave the mother

1 Like

1.Force her to eat the box
2.take the foal and shove it up her pooper
3.open the manhole and toss the bitch in
4.piss into the manhole and on the fluffy
5.close the manhole and get something to eat

2 Likes

I second this.

Live into a composter.

1 Like

Tell the baby that itll get a nice home if it tells the mother that he hates her. Then just “happen” to not pick up the baby and take it home.

1 Like

Adopt her but refuse to acknowledge the baby as it withers and dies

1 Like

the effectiveness of simplicity :pinched_fingers:.

1 Like