Best Mare (777blitzkrieg777)

A beautiful fluffy family!

40 Likes

oh this is fucking nightmare fuel and i love it!

4 Likes

Make her choke on sketties. Just as she betrayed her child, her beloved sketty shall betray her.

6 Likes

How strong of a kick would it take before the fluffy would spit out it’s organs?

1 Like

Someone call child services so they can laugh at bebbeh. They’re overworked and could use some levity.

1 Like

any Fluffy? Probably pretty hard. Foal? You could just punt the bastard and it’ll rip open.

Mare would probably be like a box filled with sand. You could kick it pretty hard, and it would start to leak, but honestly would be pretty heavy.

1 Like

i see hugbox have kids or at least small-statured adults carry a fluffy, they can’t be that heavy.

2 Likes

well i imagine them to be like, a Shihtzu sized fluffy, but it depends on headcannon, for your Fluffies they could be smaller or frailer.

1 Like

I used to use sandbags as weights. I wonder what would happen if you duct taped some fluffies to the ends of a barbell and gave them productive bad upsies?

“EEEE-eeee-EEEE-eee-EEEE”

1 Like

In my head, they’re about the size of cats. Foals are like kittens, adults range from small kitties to Maine coon, etc. A kid can carry them pretty easily.

1 Like

Delerium fever dream art. :slight_smile:

1 Like

…did she… get so enthused that she gave up ALL her brood for Abuse? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

lmao

2 Likes