Best Stories?

I couldn’t find a thread about this already so I wanted to ask, what’s the best stories you’ve ever seen/written on here? Doesn’t matter if it’s a comic or it’s text, I just want something good to read.

4 Likes

Rosemary is a wonderful story that encompasses all aspects of Fluffy ownership, the good, the bad and the ugly, in a heartfelt tale

Or if you want something much, MUCH darker, Maroon is an epic, if violent story

5 Likes
3 Likes

“Millie” (Author: wolfram_sparks)

5 Likes

You need new material lol

How about this?

2 Likes

Excellent :sunglasses::two_hearts::beers:

A heart of darkness, since I was known the details of the detail before it was made, during it and the rest too xD
there are prob more, but I can’t recall them rn, my memory is bitch

While its discontinued “Margaret’s Garden” by DeusLibra is one of my favorites. Neutralbox at its finest.

2 Likes

Mushroom by KerosineCannibal is one of my favorite fluffy comics ever. It’s a sadbox/weirdbox/horror.

3 Likes

Oh and @FallenAngel007 's comic-verse is one the best! Long running and has great scenes across all boxes.

2 Likes

I can’t speak for site-wide but my favorite of my own writing is probably The Fluffy Farm (Turboencabulator)

1 Like

Karn and Gardel have THE best stories hands down

3 Likes

Second Margaret’s Garden. Wish it was finished.

I also recommend “Stories from the Life of a Reasonable Hugboxer” if you want something longer that was also never finished. Still worth a read though

5 Likes

“Fat Shaming” by @PeppermintParchment made me sob and that, to me, makes it an incredibly effective, touching, good story. I think about it when my own “head-sickies” rear up.

3 Likes

Here’s a thread about the same thing I made. Good suggestions there. Have fun reading!

I’ve always looked up “best story” and not favorite. Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Some good choices in here too

1 Like

I recently read Tiny Lives and I loved the shit out of it from beginning to end. So cruel and unjust.

3 Likes