Bestes Fudge Chonky Babbeh (MunchieCookie)

I drew this awhile back and I love best babies~✨
Mostly because they’ll continue to bit*h around and you can torture their fat asses. Any who, this babbeh is named “Dumpling” he’s from a small herd I found in my garden. His mum spoiled him a lot more than his siblings I even noticed that they didn’t even have any brown fluffies till one revealed that they have gotten rid of them at birth. Quite scummy if you ask me, I’ll be sure to reveal the whole herd soon enough.
For now tho… Have as much fun with his brat, he’s annoying so don’t let those baby eyes fool you.

27 Likes

A primal urge is making me wish I had a tennis racket right about now.

2 Likes

I dont need a tennis racket, just flicking the little bastards snout and balls will work for me.

3 Likes

Dudes so big he had to roll up his sleeves.

1 Like

Okay but imagine telling the little fella you’re gonna teach him how to fly with a fun game.

1 Like

Tennis racket is not the best way to teach a bestest pegasus foal to fly. The best way is four bungee cables and a collander:

1 Like

All you need for that is a good throwing arm.
And a soft place for him to land.
We want to terrorize him. not kill him.

3 Likes

Lakes are pretty soft. Do you think if you get a good spin, he’d skip?

Hit a lake hard enough and its like hitting concrete.
He might bounce a few times cause of all that fat.

Something even better ;
images (13)

1 Like

We’re not looking at terminal velocity here. But point taken. How about mulch? If he hits it hard enough, he’ll enjoy a LOT of splinters.

…speak for yourself…

i… I want to hug him… Hes so fucking cute… I love him

1 Like

Okay yes, one hundred percent this. How haven’t I seen one of these things involved in a story or comic yet

That sounds fine

But when he is dead, he is dead.
Much more fun to string the little fat twat along.

1 Like

You’ve won me over but my instant gratification still demands blood

Oh well, never said you can snap or twist a weggie.

1 Like

into the pit

3 Likes

Or the wings

Mortal Kombat style spike pit or the poop pit

1 Like