Bestest Babbeh Bullying (By: Jejjick)

Finally got around to finishing this one up. You’ll need to open the full image to read all the text here, my bad lol.

134 Likes

Did the employee accidentally step on the diaper foal?

21 Likes

Yep exactly that.

Also every time Jejjick releases art its a treat, i look forward to when they release some of the other wip stuff like the fat bowl comic

16 Likes

The detailing is great! Nice work!

5 Likes

A bestest bitch suffering and his shitty mom forced to watch? A pleasant treat!

6 Likes

His style reminds me a bit of black and white manga

3 Likes

So this is a system of brainwashing meant to condition fluffy foals to be aggressive against babies that show signs of smarty or bestest behaviour?
Nice!
If you don’t want to dirty your own hands then why not manipulate the little shitrats to do it for you?

11 Likes

Could I get the line-art for this one? Seems like it’d be fun to color.

3 Likes

This is art, i hope i can look at more bestest babbeh abuse made by you, good sir

2 Likes

See now THAT is efficiency, why go to the trouble disciplinging bad foals when you can get the rest of the stock to beat any bad behaviour right out of him

Afterall you wont always be around, with fluff on fluff abuse the beatings and mockery are 24/7, it also teaches a good lesson to the others what happens if they becide to fuck around. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

I like your artistic style and story, and I have to say that you are one of my favorite authors. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

brutal

2 Likes

Love the artwork!

2 Likes

Ever it’s a pleasure, to see the suffering of a “Bestest babbeh” and his mother “Bitch-Mare”

3 Likes

Now this is acceptable bullying! Love to see it. Only bad thing is that bestest deserved more punishment. A week is too short!

2 Likes

Excuse me, could you please finish some of your past comics?

2 Likes

Imgonna bet and say no … it was probably on purpose to show the mare what happens with Sb’s and bestest babbehs …

1 Like

Oh, yeah I guess it’s not really clear is it lol. It was indeed an accident.

1 Like

There being a viewing room specifically for bad pillows is really goddamn amusing to me. Like how oddly specific.

5 Likes

Fucking brutal, just as I like it

1 Like