Bestest Babbehs!! Cp. 1 (SteinSoto1987)

As you sat down on the couch with your pet fluffy, a commercial for a new show coming to fluff tv popped up. It was called Bestest Babbehs! A reality tv show about fluffies and their best foals. You fluffy Betsy was instantly excited.

“Daddeh! Can Betsies watch Bestest Babbeh?!” She bounced beside you with a large pleading face.

"Sure!

“Fank you daddeh! Betsy wuv daddeh!” With that the little white pegasus hugged your arm.

It was about an hour later when it came on. Truthfully you wanted to watch it too. What kind of show would fluffy reality show be? Betsy sat beside you with her eyes glued to the tv. The announcer jumped on screen with a large twisted smile. He almost looked like Johnny Depp. Except he had blond hair and no facial hair. The music was simple to keep the fluffies attention.

“Hello, and welcome to Bestest Babbehs! The reality tv show for fluffies and their best little babbehs! We will be getting together 5 mares and their best foals to test their claim. Only one foal can be crowned the best. Who will be the Bestest Babbeh!” Cue them music. The theme scenes played showing fluffies with their foals. They were hugging and playing with each other.

“YAY! BESTY WUV DIS SHOW! IT HAF BABBEHS AN FWUFFIES AN BABBEHS!” She bounced beside you one the couch.

“Yes yes. I hear you, now calm down.” She huddled beside you still smiling.

“Now lets meet our first contestant.” A pink fluffy with a purple mane and her pink foal on a pedestal was pushed onto the stage by a sexy assistant. “This here is Hellen. Her owner contacted us when Hellen here started talking non-stop over her little filly. So tell us Hellen, why is your foal the Bestest Babbeh?” Hellen’s eyes brightened.

“Dis hewe am Bestest babbeh!” She picked her filly up in and showed her to the crowd. “Hewen know babbeh am bestest cuz it haf pink fwuff wike it mommah!”

“That is very good reasoning, but what else makes her the best?”

“Oh, Weww babbeh am bestest at huggies an wuv an dancy an bestest at tawkies!” The little foal looked terrified at the crowd. “Babbeh show hoomins bestest tawkies!”

“Huuu huuu! Babbeh nu wike! Scawy!” The littly filly covered her eyes with her hooves as she started to cry.

“Well, that is a great first contestant! Now we are going to meet the next fluffy.” Hellen was pushed to the back of the stage. She kept hugging her foal. The next mare was pushed out on stage by another sexy assistant. This one was a little more bodacious than the last one. The mare was a blue pegasus with a green mane. She was hugging a little green colt. “This little gal is Lucy. Now tell us Lucy, what makes your foal the Bestest Babbeh?” The mare held out her foal with a smile.

“Dis am bestest babbeh cuz babbeh gif huggies! Babbeh wuv mommah! Mommah wuv babbeh! Mo-”

“No time for singing dear.” the host cut her off. “Now tell us, what is it that makes your foal, the best?”

“Weww, it haf gud stwong weggies an gif nice huggies! Babbeh wuv bwuddas even dough odda babbehs nu am gud wike bestest babbeh! Babbeh am bwave an nu scawed of anyfing!”

“Well isn’t that just adorable! I hope you are right, for his sake.” The mare was pushed back with Hellen as another fluffy was brought to the host. A yellow unicorn with a red mane was sitting pround on her pedestal with her little blue foal on her back. “This fluffy is called Nina. Now tell us Nina, what makes your foal the bestest babbeh?”

“Babbeh am bestest! Mommah know cuz babbeh am bestest! Babbeh nu make bad poopies wike odda stupeh babbehs!”

“Care to say a little more?”

“Babbeh am bestest cuz mommah know! Babbeh am bestest cuz pointy babbeh! Nu odda babbeh am bestest wike Nina’s bestest babbeh!”

“I see, I guess it is time for our next contestant to be brought onto the stage.” The next mare was a white earth fluffy with a pink mane. Her foal was white as well. “This sweet heart is Snowbell. What makes your foal the bestest babbeh?” The mare hugged the little foal and presented it to the host.

“Dis am bestest babbeh! Babbeh am bestest cuz it haf white fwuff! White fwuff am bestest fwuff! Bestest babbeh nu weak wike odda dummeh babbehs! It bestest babbeh cuz it wuv it mommah mowe dan odda babbehs do! Nu babbehs gud wike bestest babbeh!”

“Well that sounds splendid. Now on to our last contestant.” The next fluffy was a simple green pegasus with a brown mane. Her foal was green and hiding under his mother. “This is Emma, she has been claiming her little foal is the best foal ever. Though their owner disagrees. But what does he know? He isn’t a fluffy. So tell us why your foal is the best Emma.” She pushed her foal out from under her.

“Dis am bestest babbeh! Emma know dis bestest babbeh cuz it am bestest babbeh! Dummeh daddeh say babbeh am bad babbeh cuz dummeh daddeh am dummeh! Babbeh nu haf to wisten tu dummeh daddeh cuz it bestest babbeh!”

“Huuu huu! Nu wan weave mommah! Wan miwkies!” The little colt cried as he tried to crawl back under his mother who kept him at bay with a hoof. “Babbeh am hungwy!”

“Nu am time fow nummies babbeh. Mummah gif miwkies watew!”

"Well I can see where this is going. Ha ha! Stay tuned for the upcoming trails these foals will face to become the BESTEST BABBEH! We will be right back after these messages! "

“YAY! BETSY WUV BESTEST BABBEH!” She bounced around and nearly fell off the couch.

8 Likes

Eh heh heh, I don’t think Betsy’s gonna be such a big fan by the end of the show

2 Likes

I only see good things happening to these mothers and babies. Absolutely not a chance for abuse, none, none at all… :fine:

Oh God please don’t tell me her kid’s name is ‘Gwand Dwagon’ or some shit like that.

2 Likes

oh-yeah-sure

hahahaha Don’t worry, none of them have names.

Im curious how this will go, i look forward to the next part. Also i got this nahging feeling this will end up like Squid Game.