"Bestest" Dancie Babbeh (TiredSloth)

A babbeh that will promptly suffer the consequences of asking something in this world.

66 Likes

Stop dancing you little shit or ill shove your potato shaped lardass gross fat fuck body in the nearest car’s tail pipe !

I hate dancing babies, they set off my aggro something fierce.

8 Likes

Thanks! I like to think that if I managed to evoke something within you, I did a passable job.

2 Likes

Popping in from my break to say I wanna smush this little bastard.

4 Likes

You somehow managed to make this little shit really hateable with the way it trembles and that tail thing.
Even if it doesn’t know it, its being manipulative as fuck.
Dr Spoosh claims its a nervous subconscious response.

It’s probably the knokledge that its a manipulative tactic that sets my aggro off.
…I think

And i’m a filthy hugboxer.

3 Likes

Hahaha look how thick his dancie leggies are compared to his upsides leggies – clearly this little nugget has been doing a lot of dancing and not a lot of kneading teats! Poor lil poopie foal probably outlived its siblings eating shit, and now it’s dancing for the big mummehs and daddehs, most likely to be ignored by them as well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love dancies.
Dance for me, dance to screams of my enemies little one.

2 Likes

Same. ;_;

2 Likes

Probably. That’s where I get most of my canon.

I was going to wait a little to see if people noted it, but no one has. The brown thing behind the foal is the mother. They are both shit color, and he’s a bestest because of it.

More fun, yes.

2 Likes

A brown Bestest is such an interesting gimmick that it justifies its own existence solely for the novelty.

Like G2 Transformers.

2 Likes

Just with less eye gouging neon.

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I love the way you draw fluffies

2 Likes

Thank you. I drew a lot of inspiration from Spoosh.

2 Likes

shitrat thinks it even stands a chance of being adopted lmao… love the artstyle!

1 Like

God, he just…looks so so abusable.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve worked to make my own.

As intended ;D

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhh I love potatoes fluffy! I will name him potatoes and he will water my potatoes in the garden

1 Like

He does look like a potato.

Pick it up, break all 4 legs and leave it on its dead mother

1 Like