Bestest Milkies (12 Days of Fluffmas Day 5) by Eck

“Quinn come here it’s time for dinner!”

Yaaay! Din-din!

Quinn came bumbling into the dining room with her foals on her back, stirring awake from their mother’s sudden movement.

Cheep! Peep! Peep! Cheep cheep!

“Quinn I told you not to run around so recklessly with your foals on your back. Your a mom now you have to be more careful.”

Sowwy daddeh, sowwy babbehs. Is jus Quinn su excited am su hungwy it’s been suuuu many fowebas since wunch.

“It’s only been a few hours, but I’ll let it slide since today is very very special.”

Weawwy wai tuu-day special daddeh?

“Well believe it or not today is your birthday! Your a whole year old!”

“Before you ask anything a birthday is a day when we celebrate you being born so when your mummah had you that was your birthday. You know how the little humans in the neighborhood have big parties and play once in a while? That’s a birthday party.”

Yayyy dat means Quinn gets tu pway!

Quinn started trying to hop but before she could get too wild her owner stopped her.

“That’s right but not for now since it’s dinner and because I have off work tomorrow we will be playing all day then.”

Otay daddeh.

Quinn looked down a little depressed.

“Cheer up Quinn cause guess what’s for dinner!”

-SNIFF-
-SNIFF-
-GAAAAASP-

SKETTIES SKETTIES SKETTIES YAAAY DANK YU DADDEH DANK YU!!!

Quinn’s foals started stirring and crying out. Wether it was Quinn’s jumping and bucking or hearing the word sketti that triggers that instant craving in a fluffs mind was unknown.

Peep! Cheep! Peep cheep! Cheep!

“That’s right Quinn and because it’s your birthday you get even more!”

Yaaaay!

Quinn’s owner brought a plate down to the floor with a mound of spaghetti so large it was the size of Quinn herself. Seeing the godly gift turned Quinn’s eyes into saucers as she tried to dive head first into the food, but before she could her owner put a hand down in front of her.

“Quinn aren’t you forgetting to do something?”

Quinn looked up puzzled for a second then she could hear her foals chirping in a mix of fear and excitement.

Babbehs! Mummah su sowwy babbehs awmost wost yu in da sketties. Cum off mummahs back den I can gib da bestest miwkies eva!

Quinn leaned down and let her brood gently off her back to the floor before turning around and diving in the plate for real this time. After almost 5 minutes a half empty plate stood before a bloated Quinn almost to the size of a dam.

Suu fuww bu stiww sketties. Daddeh can Quinn hab mowe wata?

“Yes you can I didn’t expect you to finish it all in one go.”

Yay dank you daddeh. Otay babbehs is miwkie time cum tu mummah.

Quinn sat down next to her foals and nudged them to her teats. As if they could smell the food she ate within them, they latched on greedily sucking down her milk as if they were starved. After the first two popped themselves off her teats with bloated bellies and a burp the other two foals just as quickly and greedily latched on, sucking til Quinn’s teats we’re finally deflated. With all the foals fed to capacity and Quinn quite full herself she hoisted her young on her back and started waddling to her safe room.

Dank yu su mush fow da bestest nummies and miwkies fow babbehs daddeh. Dis am bestest biwfday eva.

“You’re welcome sweetie now go get some rest with your babies, I love you.”

I wub yu tu daddeh.

Quinn walked off as she said goodnight with a yawn and into her safe room through her little fluffy door she disappeared to have sketti filled dreams.

Short and sweet for this one though I could use the break from long winded stories. Even then this is still pretty long but oh well.

11 Likes

Sweet and direct, it is a nice refreshing story.