Bestest Milkies (By SnailKing)

So my fluffy Saphire got herself pregnant. Now, this wouldn’t be a problem if not for two things:

1. I told her not to get pregnant
  2. She already had a litter to take care of

But lo and behold she somehow managed to get out of my yard and get impregnated by some feral.

Now of course I was mad, and of course she was going to be punished throughly, but I had to pick just the right punishment. I had to think of Something I knew would turn her off of not only disobeying me ever again, but off of babies all together. I watched her in her safe room, giggling and sitting on her fat-ass as she attempted to play with the foals she already had.

“Now put the bwoo bwockie on top of the yewwow one!” She instructed her “bestest babbeh”

“Otay mummeh!” It chirped back. It’s little nubby blue hooves gripping the block and stacking as it was told

“Yu su smawt babbeh! Mummeh wuv yu!” She beamed.

Like I said before, she already had a litter to take care of. 4 foals to be exact. The first one, the aforementioned “bestest babbeh” an earth fluffy which had dark blue fluff with an orange mane, matching his mother’s coloration. Next came a little pink unicorn with black mane and hooves, a lime green Pegasus with a white mane, and finally her “poopie babbeh” which was a red earth fluffy with a champagne colored mane.

I continued to watch as she giggled and wiggled around with her babies, the babies running this way and that, playing with their toys and entertaining their immobile mother. I could tell just by looking at her that her next litter would probably be around 8 or 9 foals. And I had neither the room nor the patience for roughly 13 fluffies running around and shitting everywhere, so I knew I had to get rid of them.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Saphire adressing me

“Daddeh? Saphiw’s tummy-babbeh’s need nummies! Can saphiw haf sketties pwease?”

I looked towards her, and she had started to groom the foals she already had. Licking the blue one up and down as it giggled and squirmed in her grip

“Mummeh haf bestest babbeh a evew!” She declared to the room.

Watching her a smirk grew on my face

“Hey sapphire, why do you lick your babies like that?” I asked, an idea slowly blooming in my mind

"Siwwy daddeh! Is ‘cuz Saphiw haf bestest babbehs so bestest babbehs nee’ tu be bestest cweanies! " She responded.

“Well, since you like licking them so much do you like how your babies taste?”

A stupid as fuck question, I know, but when you’re dealing with fluffies you sort of need to stoop to their level in order to get what you want out of them.

Sapphire stopped licking her babies as she pondered the question. Truly a fluffy has never been asked if they liked the taste of their babies, so I could tell her brain was hard at work figuring out the answer to this question

“Hm…Saphiw guess Saphiw does wike how babbehs taste daddeh! Dey nu taste poopie an’ dey are bestest babbehs!” She triumphantly retorted.

I honestly couldn’t believe this dumb idea I was having just might work.

“Oh so your babies do taste nummie do they?..say Sapphire, remind me, what is the best nummies ever?”

I could tell she was getting sick of my questions about tastes and food, as her brow furrowed at this question

“Dummeh daddeh! Sketties am da best nummies in da whow wowld!” She puffed her cheeks out as she answered.

“Hmm…so if your babies tastes the bestest, and sketties are the bestest nummies…” I pause for a moment

“how do you think they’d taste together?”

My smirk had grown into a full-blown shit eating grin now, as the foals had started chirping at crying at me

“Nu! Babbies nu fow nummies!” The blue one cried

“Nu wan’ be nummies-babbeh!” The pink one called out as she tried to his in her own hooves

“Why daddeh wan’ make babbehs nummies?” The green one asked, turning to it’s now pondering mother

The red one just shit itself on it’s mother’s back, but sapphire didn’t seem to notice since she was in deep thought. She sat there for ages, about 5 minutes too long thinking about what I had just asked. I honestly got scared I fried her brain’s programming with the question before she finally responded.

“Babbeh’s nu fo’ nummies dummeh daddeh!”

“But didn’t you just say they taste the best?” I responded

“Saphiw Guess so…” She hesitantly said back, a look of fear and confusion growing across her face
“And don’t sketties taste the bestest too?” I asked again.

No response this time. Sapphire just licked her bestest baby and drooled slightly before shaking her head, trying to obviously clear her mind of what she was thinking

“And your tummy-babies need best nummies so they can grow big and strong, right?”

“Dat twue…” She said again, looking at her bestest baby longingly. I was playing her like a god damn fiddle. I knew exactly what she was thinking and I knew exactly what I was going to do next.

“So why don’t I take your babies and make them into spaghetti so your tummy babies can have bestest of the bestest nummies?”

The foals had caught on long ago, and were crying out to their mother to not let them become nummies, but I could tell all the talk of sketties and best nummies were driving her insane. All she could focus on was the promise of food, and how delicious her foals suddenly tasted to her. After a moment of spacing out she looked up at me hesitantly, and said with a little lilt in her voice

“Otay daddeh…make nummie-babbeh sketties fo’ saphiw pwease…”

Her foals went fucking bananas, crying and shitting and running all over the place and screaming because they got betrayed by their mother. Sapphire started to cry a bit, more than likely disgusted and ashamed of herself for agreeing to eat her foals which she supposedly loved.

I left the safe room with the foals crying and shitting all over their mother. I knew you had to empty a foal’s digestive track before cooking, and I figure their fear-shits and the obvious “sorry poopies” they’d be giving their mother would do the trick. Besides, I had some supplies to get get together

I set up my computer monitor in front of poor shit-covered sapphire. I figured I’d put on a show Via webcam for her as I cooked her children. Sort of a punishment for taking her punishment, if you will. I had collected the now emptied-foals from their safe room, still crying and still not over the fact their mother has abandoned them for a meal. While still terrified and sobbing openly all they could let out were little fear-farts as I carried them In a box into the kitchen. I placed the crying box on the counter and waved to the camera “hello sapphire!” I said cheerfully

“Hewwo daddeh…” I heard her sniffle from the other room, clearly talking to the computer and not directly me. I began with the blue foal. I turned on the water in my sink to scalding hot, or at least scalding hot to a foal. For me it was like running a nice warm bath. I took the foal and ran it under the water, to which i was greeted to even more fear farts and a surprisingly loud

“Nu! Wawa bad fo’ babbeh! Nu like! Mummeh help!”

I could hear sapphire begin to cry from the other room again. I gently placed the blue one back in the box as the other foals got washed, letting out similar cries. I left them there, shivering in the cold of their box, not even their mother’s fluff to keep them warm or tongue to help dry them off. I made my way to the bathroom, passing by Sapphire’s safe-room and hearing a very gentle “wan’ die…” Between quite sobs. I grabbed my razor from my bathroom and went back to the kitchen and got to work shaving off the pink one’s fluff. It started crying and peeping in fear and sadness and let out the largest fear-fart it’s little bowels could muster. It was wriggling and trying to escape my grasp as best it could, but it’s wiggling only caused me to cut deep into one of it’s legs. It let out a shrill scream at the pain as blood dripped down into the box below it, onto it’s brothers and sister who also let out distressed cries

“mummeh help! Babbeh had owies! Need Huggies!” It cried out as I showed it to the camera, which caused another wail to bellow from the safe room.

“Mummeh hewp babbehs! Mummeh giv Huggies!” She cried at the computer screen. I could hear her slamming her front two hooves onto the keyboard as best she could, probably trying to get closer to the screen to hug it. I placed the shaved baby down next to the others and got to work on the lime green on

“P-pwease daddeh Nu take fwuff…a-am owy wittwe babbeh!” It stammered out.

I pulled the camera close to the baby as I began work on it.

I was not nearly as gentle with this one as I was it’s brother. I shaved it’s legs first, accidentally cutting deeply twice into it’s front two hooves, and because of it’s wriggling and trying to escape, i accidentally half-hazardly neutuered the poor bastard

It’s adorably high pitched “SCREEEEEE” filled the kitchen which sent it’s siblings into a panic.

“BABBEH’S NO-NO PWACE HAVE WOSTEST HUWTIES!” it cried out, sobbing and bleeding all over it’s brother’s and sister when i placed it back into the box. It sat there bawling, cradling it’s dick in it’s hooves, it’s brothers and sister attempting to help re-attatch it with their mouths.

I quickly shaved the other two, taking even less care about not cutting them. Soon i had a blubbering box of crying, bleeding, and bald foals in my kitchen.

I retreived a nice deep pan from my cabinets and put a nice shallow puddle of olive oil, salt, vinegar, and a dash of pepper in the bottom of the pan and placed it on the stove. I grabbed each foal one by one and gently placed them into the pan, and let the terror sink in even more.

“why daddeh nu wuv babbehs? am bad babbehs?”

“why gwound aww swippewy? huu…huu…wan’ hugggies”

“wawa taste funneh…nu wike smewwy wawa…”

“babbeh sowwy daddeh! be bestest babbeh evew!”

They all cried out at me, but i wasn’t paying them much mind. I was busy turning the heat up ever so gently as the time went on. Slowly one by one they noticed they were getting hotter and hotter and attempted to climb out of the pan, but the olive oil made it a trite difficult. They were all screming and crying out from the pain. Calling for their mother and asking for “huggies” and “upsies” and the like until one by one, as they all began to boil and crip up together. They all turned golden brown and silenced; I had brought the camera into a close-up to the pan at this point, and could hear saphire Bawling her eyes out from her saferoom. I smirked and left the now-cooked foals off to the side as i boiled the spaghetti i promised my pet, poured into a big 'ol plate for her, poured on some sauce, and then her foals and brought it into the saferoom for her.

She started bawling as she i placed the plate in front of her. Half I feel for the death of her spawn, and half because I made sure it smelled extra delicious and she started drooling at the site of the spaghetti. After about 5 minutes of openly ugly-sobbing, she dug right into the dish. Still bawling her eyes out mind you, but also drooling like a fucking monster and eating her foals in an almost terrifying way. she finished the plate in almost record time, and even licked the plate clean while crying even more. after a minute of recovery I finally decided to ask

“How did your spaghetti taste Saphire?”

“I-it w-was hu…huu…vewy nummie daddeh fank yu…hu…” she managed to say between sobs

“Were they the best nummies ever?” I pressed further

she nodded, silently crying more.

“I’m glad to hear! Well it’s getting late Saphire, i need to get to sleep and so do you! Goodnight Saphire!” i said cheerfully as i left the saferoom

“Huu…goo’night daddeh…” she sobbed “Wan’ die…”

I made my way to my room and laid down in bed. I was just about to fall asleep when i heard Saphire cry out

“DADDEH! BIGGEST POOPIES!”

I got up and ran to the saferoom, but i already missed the show. My fluffy was already sitting in a pile of her own fluids, holding onto the corpses of the fluffies that were inside her stomach, her stomach no longer fat and pregnant. she sat there sobbing, hugging her now-aborted foals fruitlessly, muttering to herself

“pwease babbeh nu fowevew sweepies…wan’ be good mummeh…” she trotted over to each foal and repeated herself before finally breaking down into a sobbing mess and repeating

“wan’ die…hu…hu…wan’ die” over and over again.

I smiled as i walked over to try to comfort her, petting her gently as i thanked god for foal-be-gone spaghetti.

33 Likes

I had a feeling thats hiw it wouldve ended…but ngl i thought the owner was gonna grind the foals afterwards and add parsley to the sauce of the spaghetti, granted thats what i woukdve done cuz its like a budget Foal-B-Gone alternative. Slap on some parsley oil to the sauce or meat and itll flush her clean of foals.

9 Likes

Exactly what I thought as well.
Also some guilt tripping about her losing her tummy babbehs because she was a baby eating bad mumma.

8 Likes

Stupid creatures.
Hail the Tzeentch!