"Beta" Fluffy-Fluffy Beta (Clayhammer)

Well, very well, and here is another sample of what I was able to do in terms of making a different and unique style, it looks quite good, I really liked the process that led me to do it, and I worked as seen in the expressions, I really like it do on what looks like a lifeline, or the growth process of the fluffy from chirpy to adult. However, I do not consider this a final result, it looks quite good, but it does not leave me completely satisfied, therefore, and for me this would be a “Beta” model, but I was able to enjoy the process of making it, it was fun and I learned a lot. . But that’s not all, just like the previous model, this one is also old, you can see it on the date I suppose, so stay tuned until I post the photo, yes, a photo since I also did this by hand, but Better things will come who knows. Have a great day.

-Español

Pues muy bien, e aquí otra muestra de lo que e podido hacer en cuanto hacer un estilo distinto y único, se ve bastante bien, me gusto mucho el proceso que conllevo a hacerlo, y trabaje como se ve en las expresiones, me gusta mucho hacer en lo que parece una linea de vida, o el proceso de crecimiento del fluffy desde chirpy hasta adulto. Sin embargo no considero este un resultado final, se ve bastante bien, pero no me deja del todo satisfecho, por ende y para mi este vendría siendo un modelo “Beta”, mas que sea pude disfrutar el proceso de hacerlo fue divertido y aprendí mucho. Pero eso no es todo, por al igual que el modelo anterior este también es viejo, pueden verlo en la fecha supongo, así que estén al tanto hasta que les publique la foto, si una foto ya que este también lo hice a mano, pero se vendrán cosas mejores quien sabe. Tengan un excelente día.

13 Likes

Very good :+1:

1 Like

Got that Giorno hair

Well, i was’nt think about that, until you mentioned