Betsys ranch life pt 3(XNIGHTX)

Fluffy friend was able to get their daddeh but will he make it in time to help daisy with her birthBetsys ranch life pt 4(XNIGHTX)

13 Likes

Nice
I like the expressive eyes

2 Likes

Thnx took me forever to get them to look right in my art style but I like how they keep coming out

2 Likes

“Mmm. I can’t wait to eat those babies…”

3 Likes

Lol dont worry tastey veal will be provided at the appropriate time they just need to mature a lil before then

2 Likes

No veal. We’re having fluffy laurices.

1 Like

Lmao I guess they won’t be that tender but-grabs a baby walking to the cleaning station as its kicking and squirming-nu screeeeee wan downsises mammeh why nu hewp baby cawf am bad cawf

2 Likes

I think they could only chirp. But the mare will be talking up a storm. Fluffies are weirdly sensitive to seeing you eat their babies.

1 Like

Not mine they are cow fluffys they have seen this their whole life as long they have at least one baby with them they are fine it’s when it’s the last one they will get defensive and try to attack you to defend the last one. Plus they have a natural understanding of very basic speech like crying and calling out for the mamma it’s when they get older their vocabulary gets a bit bigger not much but it increases

1 Like

Art style is getting much better keep it up

1 Like

Thnx :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like