Better than TV, by Lucifer lampmuffin pp

Hey Guys!!

Ok, so this is my first attempt at a fluffy story, criticism is fine but just be kind please!

Its based on a stupid back story I made up of a couple of pigeons I have been watching from my flat balcony (don’t judge!! i’m basically house bound and these fuckers are my only entertainment, plus they do say that pigeons are the rats of the sky, right?!..so yea) I named them Bob and Betty because, you know, sims lol!!

By Lucifer Lamp Muffin.

enjoy!!

Having recently moved in to a new apartment in a new town, Sally hadn’t made any friends just yet, her new work colleagues weren’t exactly the kind of people she would hang out with outside of work, for a start they where a lot younger than her and seemed to be mainly interested in making tick-tocks and getting drunk.

Instead, Sally would spend her evenings sitting on her balcony and just watching the world go by, it was on one of these evenings that she first spotted them, Fluffy s, she had heard of them of course, but her old town had strict rules about them, mainly the ferals, you needed a license to own one and if a fluffy is picked up by animal control and wasn’t registered and chipped, then it would be distroid, no going to a shelter for fluffys there!!

They were so expensive what with all the paperwork that most people just stuck to the usual dogs and cats, so seeing a fluffy, and a feral at that, kind of peaked sally’s interest somewhat.

She stood up from her bench and tried to get a better look at the ally way opposite, in-between two other rather tall apartment blocks, From there she could see a red Fluffy with Green main and tail, and a light pink fluffy with wings and a slightly darker pink main and tail, Rather pretty actually she thought to her self, she tried to listen and work out what they where saying to each other.

“nuuuu, weev Betty awon bob, nu wan spesal huggys wite now”

The red fluffy (sally assumed was Bob) was following the pink (Betty) around the ally way, thrusting his hips, almost doing some kind of mating dance, a light “enf” sound could be heard, Sally found it all rather amusing.

“huuuu, bu Bob hab hurtys, nee enfs!!”

This made Sally spit out her tea laughing! well, that’s a new one on me mate she said to herself!!

Just then, another fluffy entered and seemed to know the two fluffys, She was a deep blue with a black main and tail.

“BOB!!! ib betty say nu spesal huggys, den no spesal huggys!! weve awone!!”

Bob looked away sheepishly and just “huued” to himself, it was pitiful, the two mares then made there way into a little cardboard box shelter, closing the front flap like a door, this seemed to be all bob needed to know wasn’t wanted and so he wandered off out the alley and Sally lost sight of him.

“well” she thought, that’s enough drama for today, to be continued I guess?

The next day at work, Sally found her self in a pretty good mood, she even joined in joking with some of the younger staff, she drew the line at being in their tick-tocks though, she realised that shes kind of excited to see what the ally fluffs where up to tonight, this both cheered her up but also made her realise just how…sad her life had become, oh well, it can be her weird little secret!!

As soon as sally got home, she ate and slipped into her jammys and slippers, cup of tea in hand, and headed for the balcony, instead of sitting on her little bench and playing on her phone, she stood to see if she could spot them yet, as she was peering over the balcony she spotted a neighbour also looking into the ally from the other side of the building opposite, he spotted her and waved, then pointed down to the ally way box. “oh god, he knows my dirty little secret, i’m a damn fluffy Spying perve!!” she muttered to herself, as she did so she was slowly backing away and was about to sit down when she heard them.

“huuu, bob nu com homsie wast dark time?! where am?” asked Betty, seeming rather upset that her special friend seemed to be missing.

“nu worrys Betty, Bwuey nu dat Bob wiw be backsies soon!”

“hmmm, Otay, Fank ou for be fwend Bwuey!”

The two fluffys then hugged, it was adorably sweet, Sally then heard someone on the balcony above her “naawww!”

…”ummm, does everyone here watch this little show or what?!” Sally thought to herself, feeling a little less like a weirdo, she smiled to herself and kept watching to see what the little fluff balls would do next.

“Betty fink dat Bob go pubsys gen, day aways gib nummies and siwwy wawa, Bob am be aww siwwy and wobbwy, get wost gen?!”

“hmm, Bwuey fink dat am pwobwy twu, fink dat Betty go wook and Bwuey stay wive wittle babbehs”

“Babys?!” Sally hadn’t seen any sign of babbehs, perhaps she was too far away to hear them and they are too small to come out the box? she then heard a human voice, it was her neighbour on the balcony next to hers, she jumped a little as she had been so engrossed she hadn’t heard him come out.

“oh, shit, i’m sorry i didn’t mean to scare you!! im Dave, not had a chance to say hi, you always seem to be in a rush when we pass in the hall” she hadn’t even realised she had been passing, well anyone to be honest! she was always either stressing about work or had her phone in her face, No wonder she had no friends she thought to herself, how un approachable she must seem?

“oh, god, im so sorry! im usually daydreaming, im Sally, im new here!”

she then heard several human voices all saying “hi Sally!” it was both sweet, and also slightly creepy. she laughed lightly and said hello back, then everyone’s attention was back on the fluffys, it seemed Bob had stumbled home.

“wer hab ou been Bob?!” Shouted Bluey “Betty am ou wooking fo ou!”

“teehee, hic Bob am beeees in daaa pooop!!” Bob was very obviously pissed and slurring his words whilst wobbling slightly side to side.

“…ou been im poopies? wa?!”

“nuuuuu, im siwyy wawa pwacey hic am ou goon gib stawian goooood feeeews o ou gon stan awoun aww dawkies time?!

a few human giggles where heard at this, followed by “I bet she does as well” and “nah, shes a good fluffy!!! shes baby siting so her friend can look for her arse hole husband!! shes not gonna hump him is she?!”

Everyone waits to see how she responds…

Bluey looks around to see if her friend is coming back yet, she then walks back to Bob, turns around and presents her special place to him!!

“What the fuck?!” says sally, surprised that something that can talk and show compassion to her friend only the day before, was now about to shag her husband!!!

“yup” says Dave, while sipping his tea, better than EastEnders, eh?” Sally laughed at this comment, it sure was!

Just as Bob clumsily mounts Bluey (she had to help him a little by using a wall to hold him up a abit and reposition herself) And starts to hump away, Sally spots poor little Betty coming back to the ally, before she rounds the corner she is calling Bluey and seems distressed “Bwuey!! BWUEY!! pubsie wady say Bob wefed while go!! huuu, were am spesi…SCREEEEE?! WHA AM OU DO?!”

“oh, fwuff…”

Bob seemed to almost sober up at once, he dismounts and pushes Bluey away, she falls on her face.

“huuu, owwies, wy hurt Bwuey?!”

“wy?! am ou sewias?! BOFE OB OU WEAVE AWY WAY NOW”

Betty was angry, and rightly so, her best friend and her partner?! how could they?! they didnt even like each other?!

“Bwuey am hewping ou!! ou nu wan spesial huggys bu Bob wan!!Ib bwuey hab enfs fo ou den ou can jus hewp wittle babbehs? …gasp den Bwuey hab wittle babbehs too!!!”

Bob had sat quietly, head hung low and just waiting for Betty to chew him out whilst the girls argued, Betty then turnt her attention to him.

“ou wia, ou say dat ou wub Betty, bu ou nu show wub!! ou say it am otay nu wan special huggies when hab wittle babbehs, ou wie!!” she was crying as she spat her words out to bob, this didn’t seem very fun any more but Sally couldn’t look away.

“Betty nu nee ou ow ou!! bof weave!! nu wan!! dis am Bettys Homsie, bettys babbehs an bettys boxie!! Mummah wite, Stawians am nu good!” she then turns to Bluey “an fwens am nu good too!”

Bluey gasped and looked away, ashamed, both Bluey and Bob then slowly left the ally.

“huuuu, wer gu now Bob?!” Bluey asked, a little afraid at the possibility of having no where safe to sleep.

“Bob can ta Bwuey tu Pubsie? day hab nicey huumans der?”

sniff otay, wiw miss fwend du”

“dat otay, wiw be otay in next bwite time” Bob sounded semi confident they would be forgiving, Sally hoped no, and Betty was positive she wouldn’t be taking either of them back. She then went into her cardboard box and curled herself around her babbehs, quietly crying herself to sleep.

any tips welcome! like I said, its my first fluffy story!! im also dyslexic (as well as other things) but i tried my best to check the spelling and what not, its just a silly little story to get me going i guess!! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Definitely better than EastEnders, Emmerdale or any other show. Great way for the neighbourhood to find a common interest and keep the gossip to be about the fluffies instead of messing things up for other humans. :smiley:

3 Likes

A very cool idea. Innovative neutral box. I especially like how the fluffies don’t acknowledge the humans, probably because they can’t see them.

3 Likes

Good Lord, Fluffy soaps would be the best awful creation.

Hopefully Sally saves Betty and the kids, Betty gets a good life and Sally gets to watch Bob and Bluey go through season 2

3 Likes

Sally should put some money on a pair of Opera spectacles to really sell the scene

2 Likes

Fun!

Are you writing it all here at FC? A word processor (Word or Google Docs) might be good. It’ll save stuff, plus it should have some spell check and grammar check suggestions. For instance, your first paragraph was a bit of a run on sentence and could’ve been made into several smaller sentences.

Good first attempt! I REALLY liked the premise too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for all the kind comments! It was just a silly idea I had and so I went for it! I honestly used to write all the time, poems, short storys and started (and abandoned) two novels but haven’t written since becoming disabled so I guess this is me trying to get back into it! I used a programme caller focus writer I think so it’s all saved to my laptop, I will try and work on shortening my sentences, I’m not promising a part two but it could be fun to see how long I keep the little drama going!

1 Like