Big adventure (InfraredTurbine)

Hugbox of course. Anything that makes fluffies even slightly inconvenient to the world can be summarily ignored.

3 Likes

I love this, way better than dying an absurd death. Ah, only one leg, awesome.

2 Likes

Ah, I see.

It can indeed be true in some works, but remember that there’s two sides to every coin.

How many headcanons include fluffies being able to reach literally world-threatening levels of population or ferals being so common to make store bought ones worth a few cents each, despite being completely inept at foraging, scavenging, survival and basic logic usage, simply to justify the human population being free to go Rambo on the blasted things?

“Fluffies breed like rabbits, but lack any of the latter’s defensive mechanisms or survival instincts”, to put it simply.

I guess it’s up to the author how and why to justify this stuff, regardless of “box”.

2 Likes

Very true. But while one can be chalked up to logical inconsistency or the general laziness behind the Hasbio headcanon (IE: extremely liberal use of what genetic engineering is), the alternative is frequently a protracted effort to revise and remove the other. But this is a moot topic since now that I am more awake I realize this quip about the Ocularoid Monster has just fallen into the familiar and tired rut of the genre divide.

Tis the slippery slope of the headcanon word, and partly why Stone left. He got tired of seeing the phrase.

2 Likes

Oh, is that so? That’s a shame.

1 Like

I get it though.

2 Likes

Quite a small adventure.

1 Like

Were going on a butthole sniffing adventure.

1 Like

But there is where the science fiction fun starts.
Of course, even in the early “you flush, due to sound fluffy pone drowns” period, before the multitude of tales detailing how ferals adapt to the wilds, that was logically not the case, which does soften the paradox, unfortunately.

Life in a megaherd would, to me, be an interesting instance of dystopian horror, along the lines of Larry Niven`s Bordered in Black, or, well, the wonderful Fluffy Sink

2 Likes

Fluffy sink was a good one for me because it eliminated the reason why I dislike megaherds/humongous ones: the need for food and shelter.

As dangerous as the fluffies were to themselves, there was no outside influence that would bring my suspension of disbelief to a grinding halt and I thus enjoyed the hellishly brutal experiment tale.

In regards to this, I simply say “to each their own”.

I personally hate that trope, others may like it and it’s just peachy, honestly!

2 Likes

Yes, exactly.

Then again, debate - often enough, vitriolically pedantic debate, on the most abstract of levels - is how ideas develop.

2 Likes

Adventure my ass! Serves you right :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahahaha the idiot shitrat get what he deserves.

1 Like

Silly fluffy, its dangerous to go alone! You needed to get the sword!

1 Like