Big adventure (InfraredTurbine)

It was shorter than expected I guess ?

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

103 Likes

He’s alive and only maimed? How lucky!

11 Likes

Splendid

2 Likes

“Am guin on adventuwe.”

“Are you sure about that?”

8 Likes

First rule of gaming: is the GM says that? Reconsider your actions.

5 Likes

Guilty as charged, only my players are usually smart enough to at the very least look for a different approach.

Granted, I am a sack of shite and will sometimes throw that sentence in even during a routine action.

5 Likes

This isn’t even rolling a 1, this is rolling a 0.5 or some shit. You need a custom made die to fail the saving roll this hard.

2 Likes

Nah. Abandon boring linear probabilities and embrace bell curves. This fluffy rolled an 18 on 3d6 (HERO/Champions is a roll under system so that’s the worse roll) which is way less likely than a 1.

4 Likes

At least he didn’t have to roll for anal circumference.

4 Likes

This is why you get two fluffies. One you don’t mind losing, and one you like. Spoil the absolute fuck out of the mediocre fluffy. But don’t mistreat the one you like. Then when the spoiled fluffy misbehaves you can punish it brutally and reward the one you like. Double reinforcement.

4 Likes

But it’s not cost efficient.

It’s better to simply get one and train it well.

And, if it misbehaves just calmly explain what it did wrong, making sure it understands. Then you can move onto the next part, where you

punch it so hard it explodes!

3 Likes

So you’d be One Fluff Man?

2 Likes

Noooo…

muscle wizard

4 Likes

You care about cost?

Joke’s on you. In my headcanon, which is the only canon that matters and you have to respect it or the Ocularoid Monstrosity will eat you in your sleep tonight, fluffies are dirt cheap. Five cents a foal, a buck an adult pre-trained to use the litterbox.

3 Likes

1 in 216 (0,46% chance) if memory serves. A far cry from 1 in 20 (5% chance).

3 Likes

Curses, foiled by the Headcanon rule once more!

2 Likes

Headcanons only matter when they’re centered around a particular genre though. Little known loophole due to Ocularoid double think.

2 Likes

Help I can’t stop punching myself in the balls.

3 Likes

And which genre would that be?

1 Like

Did you watch the Palpatine scene from Rise of Skywalker too?

1 Like