Big Adventures (By Labcoat) Part 1+2/?

Just a few more of the backlog, I have five pages outlined but I might do more.

117 Likes

Cool

2 Likes

Does… does Big C not have a waterbowl/bottle? Maybe this is a blessing in disguise, poor guy would thirst to death if that gate held up.

10 Likes

uh-oh~ feraIs eat your sketti-ohs

5 Likes

I actually forgot the water bowl. That’s my bad.

1 Like

Never trust a feral

hope you enjoyed your home Big C because the second you open that door (if you can) it wont be yours anymore, you will be the enfie-pal if you are lucky assuming they dont just jump on you and stomp you out!

2 Likes

U better do the rest of this, bru
I’m curious af about how it will end

5 Likes

Big C better not make a big mistake. Even if he could let them in, it’d likely lead to more messes… and probably heartbreak.

2 Likes

Charllie’s gonna fuck up

3 Likes

Off screen dea- I mean water.

I am hoping this turns out to be a fun adventure, but I doubt it’ll be that easy

Maybe Charlie keeps telling them he’ll figure out how to let them in, so the herd sticks around, only for them to do some antics that Charlie gets to watch like a tv.

1 Like

The unfortunately nicknamed Big C seems something of a social butterfly: this sort of problem was bound to arise one way or another.

Those are 4 blockies. 4 - the highest most fluffies can count!. Still not enough to stimulate him, for less than a couple of hours.

Don’t do it, Big C. Don’t do it!

Oooh boy. Big C about to be a big litter/Enfie pal.

Oh, dear. That house is going to tank in value in three, two…

He better not let them dirty fuckers in…

1 Like

How could you not want to come home to that and just slap it in the face?

2 Likes

They’re going to get mud and shit EVERYWHERE and then the owners are going to have to make space in the trash can for four dead fluffies

1 Like

Charlie, think about it, make good decisions. Mummah wouldn’t want feral fluffies in her home