Big Adventures (By Labcoat) Part 13-18/18

I love this ending.:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
haha​:smile::+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

While Charlie’s fate is beautiful I also agree that the boyfriend is a little bitch.

5 Likes

I hope Kevin dies of fluffy gonorrhea

7 Likes

If i had a fluffy and have to shave it it would only be if their fur is too matted to be brushed… cutting out the tongue is absolutely unnecessary too. Fixing… well that is kinda necessary depends on the household n stuff.
You know what hasn’t been explored in comics n stuff, Zeutering. It is essentially a different way of neutering without surgical removal of the lumps. Basically you have an injection containing zinc, gluconate and arginine. You inject it into each lump snd it basically destroys the function on producing sperm. This will mean the recovery time is shorter but they will still feel pain afterwards… then theres the side effects of nausea, appetite loss and other sensations akin to whrn you’re recovering from a kick in the nuts. But on the plus side the Fluff will keep his lumps but can no longer make foals. This next part is probably a writer/artist liberty if they choose this method in their projects which is, how itll affect the stallion after the provedure. On one hand they will still be feeling urges normally but firing blanks OR it affects them greatly and have a much lower sex drive OR worst case scenario they become impotent.
Might be a good punishment for a smarty too imo

2 Likes

Perfect

2 Likes

Im such a hugboxing fuck these days, these little abominations have slowly ruined me. im reading this like “but he didnt do anything wrong he just wanted the other fluffied to be happy, why would they torment and hurt something that didnt do anythign but give love and live content”

BFYTW! I think i need to go on a sad/abusebox binge to reset myself :gotsketties:

4 Likes

What a story! Making Charlie suffer by turning spaghetti against him is more creative than anything I could’ve come up with, he really seemed broken.

3 Likes

Oh my god… I love how naive and innocent Charlie is. It might be because he is way too pampered by his owner(the fucking size on that boy) but it’s sweet to see him plea to the shelter owner not to make meatballs out of the foal.
Charlie, you fat, fucking cunt, have a little of self-control, man! you ate the foal!!!
Oh my lord, I love the suffering of the mummahs, pleading to their foals to stop hiding… unknown that Charlie has been eating them, the fat bitch.

What an incredible comic! oh boy! I love Charlie’s story! I am so happy for Clover, hope she behaves well enough and not end up like Big C .

2 Likes

The real question is does little C handle is better.

And I think Charlie will get adopted. Once his fluff grows back in just for his sheer size making him appealing.
Also sheesh guess the other fluffies were dolled out over several meals for that to last 16 weeks.

Lovely story

That wasnt enough for Charlie, he needs to suffer more, lmao

2 Likes