Big Adventures (By Labcoat) Part 13-18/18

That took far too long.
Thus ends this chapter of Charlie, Big C.
Thank you all for reading.

139 Likes

Wow, Kev sucks ass

19 Likes

Forced to eat babbeh sketties to live just to be shaved, muted, and dropped off with no hope of adoption. Whammy after whammy.

23 Likes

Honestly I was kinda hoping Charle got adopted by them again, it would have been funny

13 Likes

what a great ending, a nice slow burn, 10/10 nice job!

11 Likes

I honestly wanted to see more suffering for those wild fluffyes!

5 Likes

So Art is solid and I love your art style. But I find Kev insufferable not just for what he did to Charlie and the Ferals (It’s the Fluffy fandom, bad shit happens to fluffies and you can’t hugbox them all), but what he inflicted emotionally on his significant other. So from an objective PoV? Damn good bit of abuse and sadness. Subjective…ugh some bad button pushes.

11 Likes

Certainly “taught” Charlie not to invite ferals inside.
Lucky for Kev that his Abuser contact knew what he was about.

1 Like

Good shit.

3 Likes

That was really good…

2 Likes

Why is it hopeless for him to be adopted again? His hair will grow back, and I’d adopt a mute fluff. It’s the chattering I don’t like. Presumably he’ll be adopted by someone in the area, so mummah might even meet him again, even if she doesn’t get him back permanently. And, again, someone needs to do worse than what happened to Charlie to that guy. Pity Clover is female and Charlie will be fixed, or if I was Jules I’d be making them a human enfie pal.

6 Likes

Well so much for my theory of a bittersweet ending.

All Charlie wanted was some friends, and he managed to find the most well-behaved - if mucky as all hell -feral herd only to lose everything because of them.

Life just fucking hates Fluffies

13 Likes

I still hate Kev but at least Jules found a new fluffy she loves

5 Likes

Still too good for a whiny shit pony.

5 Likes

That was just plain evil, I loved it! Still feel bad about the stray fluffies but it was a cool story!

5 Likes

Lovely story.
I hope the guy can find ways to psychologically torture little C behind her back.

5 Likes

poor charlie

2 Likes

Someone needs to shave Kev and cut out his tongue. What a fucking monster. Why is she still with him? Does Jules has no sense of reason?

Poor Charlie. He deserved so much better.

5 Likes

She doesn’t know dude is sad but it is what it is

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)