Big Adventures (by Labcoat) Part 3-7/18

I can see that. I tend to write hugbox (or attempt to do so) simply because of my cat.

Rats are amazing pets. They’re so sweet and niffly and snuggly.

2 Likes

2gbpar

You ever see someone do something and you just know it’s gonna end badly

3 Likes

This is very cute. So I’d say mild punishment. Like cutting that fluffy who “doesn’t have time for good poopies” mane.

5 Likes

A surprisingly decent, if mucky, herd.

Will the owner be just as friendly? Me thinks, maybe

2 Likes

That was a truly joyous romp to read! Awesome story full of happy, ferals living the best day of their lives! :rofl:

1 Like

Not all these fluffies will live.

1 Like

D’awwww! I swore off ever owning rats again because I can’t handle creatures with such short lifespans and I have ferrets instead now, bad combo (that and my rats ate my wallpaper) but I miss them so much :frowning:

2 Likes

OH well aint that a happy little ending, turns out they are a nice little herd, nice to see all end well for a change.

Theres 11 parts left :concern:

3 Likes

I gt itchy watching them going leaving everything dirtier by the time, but they seem like good fluffies just too many of them. Wonder what the owner’s reaction will be.

5 Likes

I am now thoroughly invested in this story

2 Likes

Oh boy, hope they just relocated them. But the floor…

Love how horrible mummah song is :joy: even the music tone is really bad :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

you know… If I’m being honest I’d be mad, at the idea of feral’s shitting all over the floor, but Safe-Rooms are like easy to clean right?

I’d actually be pretty impressed my Fluffy was able to open a door and direct them only to a single room.

But yeah no kill them all

3 Likes

Beat all their asses and put them back out on the street with one or two missing legs each. Or keep them as slaves and use them to make foals to sell.

1 Like

So they were nice Fluffies.

Wonder what the owner’s reaction will be, they did leave mud(or shit) prints on the carpet, but they kept their mess to the saferoom.

2 Likes

Ohhh Charlie, charlie, charlie… I am excited to see what’s to come!!!

Oh boy, let me get some beatings pop corn and a chair. This is going to be good