Big Fluffy Nu Need Diapee (moonie)

Stallion: Hmph! Meanie daddeh take off diapee! Nu am babbeh nu mowe, am big fwuffy nao! Nu nee’ diapee. Diapee nu feew pwetty! Wawkies feew weiwd! Diapee huwt wen weggies move…huuu…Take diapee off NAO! Hmph…meanie hoomin…
Had this one for a while. Just wanted to draw a stallion who’s a bit grumpy over having to wear a diaper. For whatever reason. Your pick. He’s not a smarty btw, he just got a bit grouchy is all.

80 Likes

24 Likes

Better fix that tone of yours boy-cracks sorry whip-before daddy does it for ya then you’ll need a colostomy bag for your piss and shit for now on

8 Likes

If he’s been shitting on the floor, that is a much better fate than most would have given him.

6 Likes

There’s always the cork

7 Likes

Understandable. Nobody in their right mind would want to live 24/7 with a diaper on. So unless the owner is a sack of balls, the diaper is out of necessity. If it’s permanent, that’s awful, but if not they just have to endure it. Punishing a creature whose upside is they can tell you exactly what they don’t like (I’d pay gold to know if my bloody dog is barking because he saw a thief, a hedgehog or if he is simply hungry) because they don’t like being in a diaper is so many levels of derp.

3 Likes

This dude defo doesn’t know how to use the litterbox if he’s wearing diapers

4 Likes

Or he’s incontinent or has some other issue when it comes to the litterbox and pooping/peeing.
He may be a nest wetter.

7 Likes

Reminds me of that green fluffy from great white nope comics that got his asshole ripped by another stallion’s horn

5 Likes

That is one fat fluffy.

2 Likes

Tell me you’ve repainted the walls with fecal matter without telling me you’ve repainted the walls with fecal matter.

3 Likes

All of my fluffies are little chunk balls.

6 Likes

Only redeeming quality here is that he is r o t u n d.

5 Likes

This sounds like a job for

Plop-Stoppers :tm:

High-Friction

Fluffy Poopie Plugs

10 Likes

Just are the diaper on and let nature run it’s course

1 Like

I just want to beat it with a cricket bat!

2 Likes

This boi looks a bit like a Wolfram fluff.

1 Like

I prefer:

Chastity-Diapers

100% leak-proof!

5 Likes

Leak proof in both directions?

2 Likes

Yep! That way, they stew in their own bodily waste.

2 Likes