Bigges' sketties (Rampage)

Something I promised @Brayatansempai . I started this a while ago and just came back to finish it the last couple a days. As such it’s not as detailed and doesn’t quite follow my current style because I tried to keep it consistent to the original first drawing.

The people in the last panel were blatantly posed and traced using heroforge, as I’m sure you can tell.

Also: Update! I’m taking commissions now! I’m currently doing my first one which is a somewhat extensive project and as such it’ll take up a lot of my time. But feel free to hit me up in PMs or such and we can talk about it for the near future. I do not have any specific pricings in mind and will probably work off a system of “whatever you think is fair”. I may make a post about it in the future, showcasing my current style as this particular drawing doesn’t quite measure up. (Take a look at my gallery for more examples)

55 Likes

Welp. Its a good ending in that he also didnt shit himself.

5 Likes

Lol that’s great!
I love that it’s a tower not a pile, well done.

4 Likes

What a way to go out,haha.

4 Likes

Pasta penis tower pasta penis tower

6 Likes

Just some garIic bread haIves that Iook sphericaI for baIIs and it’d been perfect.

2 Likes

thatsapp

1 Like

Finally a hugboxer method to eliminate fluffies

3 Likes

And it only costs like 20 boxes of spaghetti

1 Like

Look cinsider it meal prep for the week. Just show it to your fluffy, deal with the corpse then set it in containers for yourself for the week.

1 Like

He wasn’t dead… If he did he would have lost control of his bladder and bowels.

1 Like

Oh poor baby. He never got to taste it

2 Likes

Twist: it was a jpeg printout stuck to the wall

there fluffies they would buy it :shrug:

1 Like

Sketti dick sketti dick sketti dick

Ahahahaha fucking lovely

3 Likes

i like this, :slight_smile:

1 Like