Bill & Lisa - Bath time, ANIMATED GIF, by FosterFluffy89

Kitteh1 Redux

My cat is the most loving thing ever, he gets along with basically anything alive, even ducklings. Inspired by that, here’s a little foal that was adopted into a family that already had a lazy and affectionate pet cat. She’s a little overwhelmed by the “wickie cweanies” but will learn that it means she’s cared for.

(Somehow this one took longer to make than the previous, but I had a lot of fun)

77 Likes

Adorable scene :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Another masterpiece. You are an amazing artist!
:art::paintbrush::framed_picture:

4 Likes

I love this! I’m imagining a little fluffy struggling to get used to being groomed by that rough tongue coming its fluff but eventually learning to find it relaxing.

A+++

3 Likes

Reminds me of our dogs think the Guinea pigs are puppies.

3 Likes

Cats are amazing pets.
People think they are distant and cold but they couldnt be further from the truth.

4 Likes

Anyone who says that hasn’t met my cat. :heart:

2 Likes

Ohh this is absolutely delightfully adorable! I love it!

3 Likes

Can i please have some of your talent? Like…1/4 of it? Indo good to draw a decent circle on a good day

My cat acts more like a lap dog sometimes.

And likes to steal my French fries and tater tots

Oh, I’m actually terrible at drawing circles. Part of the reason why I prefer digial art, lots of tools to help with that. But I’ve got nothing that you can’t also have with practice, believe me!

1 Like

Mine BEGS me to make balls out of crumpled paper and throw around the apartment so he can play fetch. It’s dog-like to a comic degree sometimes. Check it out on this link!

What is the name of yours? Mine is called Moqueca (which is also the name of a typical Brazilian seafood stew).

My senses are tingling

I’m struggling to give praise because there is so much to give!

Not only is the animation smooth and the pets adorable but the texture of everything and the lighting!

Look at that gorgeous pattern on the wall! And the wool texture! :sparkles:

3 Likes

This is absolutely perfect, great work!

1 Like

Lol Bill. That’s a person’s name! :laughing:

1 Like