Birthday Party! (InfraredTurbine)

Birthday ruined

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

74 Likes

Make ‘em all liter pals except the one in the corner. They look funny with their little face poking out.

12 Likes

What happened, do fluffies stomach not agree with cake or something?

7 Likes

someone ate too much cake without thinking about later xD

11 Likes

What a fucking little brat

5 Likes

There’s just something special about fluffies shitting on other fluffies thats just so… special.

Is it the torment of humiliation and dominance?

Is it the absurdity of it turning commercialized?

Or is it just “Poopoo is funnay”?

Who can say?

7 Likes

capitalism at its finest
making shitrats eating shit for profit

4 Likes

Just like in the real lifes!

2 Likes

Someone needs to pillow that little shit. Maybe make him eat his own legs. And all the poop he spilled.

3 Likes

It’s such a popular design choice, but is there a reason why litterpals need to wear a cardboard box with “litterpal” on it? I don’t think it’s to immobilize them since they’re already pillowed, and they still shit so if they shit in the box it’s just gonna soak through the box and dirty your floor - why not just brand them?

4 Likes

I think the point is humiliation.

2 Likes

no no, inside litterpal boxes, there is a whole system that drains the shit to a sack that can be changed from time to time.

I also like to believe, that since they only eat shit, their shit is ever drier, cause there would be almost-to no nutrients in it, making their feces really dry and easy to clean, like rabbit shit let’s say

Some day I’ll draw an inside design of it in my cannon, but I think there are some examples around already

6 Likes

Why… Why are there litter pal rentals for birthday parties?

“Heya Jim. Still plan on bringing Teddy to Peanut’s birthday this week?”

“Of course. He hasn’t shut up about wanting to try that new ‘litter pal deluxe’ you’re renting.”

“Haha!”

“Hehe…”

“…”

“…”

“Fluffies are fucking weird, man.”

“Why do we own these things?”

7 Likes

Realistically, how long could a litterpal even survive? I’d love to see some schematics and engineering around the problem.

1 Like

I might do something related to it later this week

1 Like

It’s also a way to dehumanize (de-personalize?) the litterpal so fluffies have less empathy for it.

3 Likes

No, everyone is getting the litterpal treatment… Even the owner and the hats

2 Likes

Should make a complained on the Fluffy shop, they forgot to gave the owner the feeding tray to prevent shit dripping on the floor.

2 Likes

Imagine spending your whole life waiting and dreming to be a litterpal helping clean and sooth your fellow fluffs and now you have everything you wanted and you refuse!?

litterpals choose to be litterpals right? :shrug:

1 Like

Litterpal boxes definitely need a catch tray below the face of the actual Litterpal.

4 Likes