Bizarre Broadcast [ By Paincil ]

Hey, did anyone else catch that weird thing on FluffTV last night? I tried asking a few of my other friends who also have fluffies if they saw it but they either weren’t watching FluffTV or just weren’t with their fluffies who were when it happened.

To set the scene a little bit, I had just gotten home from work and my fluffy Mint came to the door to greet me, I live alone and don’t own any other fluffies so every time I get back it’s almost like christmas for the little guy as he hugs my leg and tells me that he misses me.

Despite this, he doesn’t spook easy, I’ve heard of people taking their fluffies trick-or-treating and them practically shitting themselves but my little mint is a pretty brave little guy as far as fluffies go. This may not make much sense now but trust me when I say that it’ll be important later.

So I pick him up, greet him, tell him how much I missed him before setting him down and making my way to the kitchen to make dinner since I skipped lunch in order to get some paperwork done on time. Thankfully there was some leftover spaghetti I made a few nights ago for Mint’s Birthday and I ended up splitting it with him since it was gonna go bad anyway.

I microwave both of our bowls and I set his on the floor in the living room while I hold mine in my hand and eat it since I didn’t want to put it down. Once seated, I flick on the TV and go to FluffTV just to have some background noise for me and entertainment for Mint since I was exhausted and didn’t really want to deal with him at the moment.

For the longest time, everything seemed fine, we finished our spaghetti, he went poop, and then he sat on his half of the couch which had a raggedy old towel on it just in case he had any ‘accidents’. Initially they were my girlfriend’s but when we split she left them here along with some other stuff that’s not really important.

We had to be there for at least like three hours and by that time it was probably about 10 or 11 at night and I was struggling to keep my eyes open. I sat up and got ready to grab the remote before this looping image of a fluffy came on the screen in the middle of an episode that scared the shit out of me.

The thing had unnaturally wide eyes, like someone forced them to stay that way with staples or something but due to it being in monochrome I couldn’t be certain if that was the case or if it just had unnaturally big eyes. Then there was that smile, that big toothy smile. I know fluffies are naturally happy little creatures and it’s pretty rare to see one not smiling but it didn’t feel like this one was smiling out of any kind of love or happiness, rather it was out of malice and disdain.

The cherry on top however was its left arm which moved really stiffly, like the thing was being puppeteered or animated like an old flash cartoon. There wasn’t any sound from it either, at least at first that’s what I thought until I heard soft flickering and sparking coming from it which reminded me of the sounds of an old boxy TV that I had in my room when I was a teenager

I don’t know how long that thing was on screen but for as long as I was looking at it I couldn’t look away. I tried to ask Mint if he was seeing what I was seeing but despite my best efforts to speak the words would simply not leave my now slacked jaw. The only thing that I know is that it left just as soon as it came, resuming the episode it had interrupted like nothing had happened.

When I finally had my wits about me I quickly turned to Mint to see if he was alright but I guess my sudden head movement must have been enough to send him over the edge as he practically screamed bloody murder and ran to my bedroom with shit and piss pouring out of him.

For the time being I pushed my questions about what had just happened aside so I could comfort Mint and clean up the mess he just made, but I’m still curious if anyone else saw that thing on the TV last night. I’m no artist, but I did what I could to try and redraw the thing from memory using MS paint.

Has this happened before? Does this thing come on the TV every now and again as some kind of scare tactic so that fluffies don’t just sit in front of the TV all day? I don’t really watch the channel all too often unless Mint asks and even then we sit there for maybe one or two episodes before I flick to something I want to watch and he goes and plays with his toys until bath time.

10 Likes

da Maggs Hed-woom incy-dent? :thinking:

5 Likes

Spoopy.

2 Likes

I really like the format of this story. 2Spoopy4Me

1 Like