Blame yourself part 2 by (that1hugboxer)

Miriam finally snapped

She shakily beat her hooves against the ground

“WAN DIE!!! WAN DIE NOW!!! HU!!! HU!!!”

You turn around and bend down and whisper in Miriam’s ear

“ oh Miriam. If you’re going to attempt hurting yourself then I guess we’ll have to make sure you can’t.”

Miriam’s eyes dilate as she sobs

You take Miriam to your workshop

A trailer on the other side of the property

There you build her a custom suit of padded armor

“There we go. Now you can’t hurt yourself even if you wanted to. And don’t worry I made sure to make holes for your teats. Wouldn’t want Ahlab going hungry now would we?”

“Hu!!! Hu!!! Wan die!!!”

“You know I’m very disappointed in you Miriam. I let you have your precious bestist and now it seems like you don’t want him?”

“Pweas wet miwiam go foweva sweepies!!!”

“Why?”

Miriam looks up at you but doesn’t speak

“Why do you want to die Miriam?”

Miriam has a look of shame on her face

“Answer the question Miriam.”

She breaks down into tears

“Cus Miriam nu wike Ahwab!!!”

(Fake gasp)

“Miriam you hate your bestist baby!?”

“Yus!!!”

“Yes what?”

“Yus!!!Miwiam hate Ahwab!!!”

“Why do you hate your bestist?”

“Miwiam nu hab fwiends! nu hab sweepy! miwkie pwaces hab wuwstist huwties! nu wan wikie cweany Ahwab nu mowe!!!”

“Miriam you poor thing! You take a nap and when you wake up you will never have to see Ahlab again. Ok?”

Miriam is the happiest she’s ever been for the first time in years you see not just a spark but a raging inferno of hope within her eyes

Miriam falls asleep almost instantly

She sleeps for a solid 3 days

When she awakens Miriam asks to go see the other fluffies

“No can do.”

Miriam looks puzzled

“Why?”

“Because you have to take care of Ahlab until he can take care of himself.”

Miriam begins to panic

“Buh you say miwiam nu hab to nu mowe!”

You giggle

“Miriam you must have dreamt that “

Miriam begins screaming at the top of her lungs

“NU!!! MOWE!!! MIWIAM!!! DU!!!
ANYTING!!! JUS!!! PWEASE!!! NU!!! MOWE!!!”

You pick Miriam up and take her back to the pin with Ahlab

“MUMA! MUMA! GIB BABBIE WIKIE CWEANIE NOW!”

Ahlab backs his rear end up to Miriam’s face

Miriam’s mind crumbles to its foundation

“Chirp!!! Chirp!!!”

Ahlab laughs at his mother’s behavior

“SIWWY MUMA! MUMA AM NU BABBIE! BABBIE AM BABBIE!”

11 Likes

I wonder how the story will be in a part 3? Will Miriam be broken to a point of thinking she’s a foal for the rest of her days?

3 Likes

Look im not crazy the spacing is genuinely different

1 Like

heres an idea, give Miriam and Ahlab a way to live for all eternity( or at least a couple decades)

The body is present, but the mind is not.

Miriam will be freed he tormented but at the cost of spending her twilight years as a shell of her former self. The point of Zoey doing all this was not to torture Miriam but merely make her understand that actions have consequences. Zoey’s past will be fleshed out in the future. But I’m throwing this bone to you guys early. Zoey has a rule where she will not inflict lessons or punishments that she herself didn’t suffer at the hands of her brothers. Zoey may not have suffered the exact same way Miriam did but the “lesson” of lasting consequences was taught to her in a very similar way . Zoey’s brothers are downright sick and Zoey’s mother allowed it because saying anything to her husband might have jeopardized the standard of living she had grown accustomed to.

The spacing will look different on every screen, it depends on the display size. I’m on a Plus, so body text looks like this;