Bloodbag (artist_jberg360)

This gives me “Mad Max” vibes.

Good luck to you and your family.

4 Likes

woah last thing id expect was seeing blueball again!
Poor nameless feral, your sacrifice will (hopefully) not be in vein o7

Also you take care and stay safe :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about your brother. It must be so tough for him and your family. I truly hope that he gets better and beats covid.

1 Like

No fluffies as tools?

I always assumed they are universal. Since they are genetically engineered, and different blood types would require further development to make while yielding no benifit it just made sense to me that the company would only make one.

2 Likes

Excellent comic! Realistic, non-overly-sadistic detail, yet still the cold undertone of some fluffies being completely expendable to save the ones humans value. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

In my universe, they’re universal donors, even with humans. It takes a mare to replenish the blood of a child. Mare and stallion are perfect for most teens. Adults require a fluffy/50 pounds. If you have Blood Bank fluffies, a single fluffy covers 200 pounds in an emergency, but most are used for blood banks.

2 Likes

TBH I kinda hoped he’d die once Wisperwind died. Poor guy reached the peak of emotional suffering. :C

1 Like

Great art as always, the detailed process is interesting

Damn, sorry to hear that

2 Likes

My God, it’s beautiful.

1 Like

is there an admin online today ?
I’d like to report this dude Jberg
he’s always around with a hammer

Fucking nailing his drawings

2 Likes

Blood type: F

(F is for fluff)

3 Likes

Watch The 100 recently?

Never did, actually.

1 Like

There is a scene very similar to this.

Brother I doing fine, but lost his sense of smell and taste. Not vaxed. Been about a week. My tests came back negative. Vaxed. Get the shot people

Conideince? I THINK NOT
Hope your brother is better

Thankfully better but still anti mask and doesn’t trust the shot.

Interesting. Can’t believe I missed this.

Wonder how Blue fared, moving on.

I think there was a follow-up where it was the wrong blood type.

1 Like