Bloodbag (artist_jberg360)

Spent the day with my brother Thursday who “had a cold.” Tested positive for covid Friday. Let’s see what happens.

Anyway, here’s Wonderwall

(Brother I doing fine, but lost his sense of smell and taste. Not vaxed. Been about a week. My tests came back negative. Vaxed. Get the shot people)

157 Likes

I wonder if all fluffies are universal donors, and what that potentially means for fluffy to human transfusions.

15 Likes

There’s something really funny about caring about a fluffy so much that you’d ensure it survival using methods like that

11 Likes

Horse have 7 different blood types with extra variations, but since I like the idea fluffy DNA is a blend on dozens of species I sort of assume they are universal donors since they’d have coding in place not to react to all the different DNA.

10 Likes
2 Likes

The artwork and expressions are so nice.
The subject matter is so cold and matter-of-fact. Nice world building!

5 Likes

Is that blueball ?

Also hoping your brother will come out alright.

5 Likes

Also hoping your brother will come out alright.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Is that blueball ?

You know what? I believe it is.

4 Likes

If you don’t mind I would like to hear it if he is alright.

Wait does that mean bluball survived fluffy runner too ?

2 Likes

If that’s Blueball, then who are the others? Is Quesada gonna pull through? He lost his freaking head, but still…

3 Likes

I do hope your brother comes out alright as well, Jberg. I’m sorry to hear that he’s been sick.

2 Likes

I think Quesada really is gone.
Blueball had enough reasonable doubt to survive he was bleeding out and unconscious but that could be survivable.

3 Likes

All we can do is hope for the best really.

2 Likes

Blueball survived long enough to get to the operating room but he is still in limbo right now. (IDK if I’ll do more with him)

2 Likes

I’m just glad to hear Blueball survived.
Of all the fluffies in fluffy runner him and Bosco were my faves and the ones I rooted the most for.

1 Like

Hope everything goes OK :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

One of the common head canons is that fluffy genes are screwed up enough that they cant recognize non self material allowing for easy transplant, transfusion, or horrible Dr. Moreau experiments.

4 Likes

Another comic that gets me wondering what a fluffy’s rejection rate is. For my own stories I think I’ll headcanon that a fluffy’s body never actually rejects implants or transfusions. But if you replace a fluffy’s limb with one of a different color the fluffy itself might reject the limb and begin attacking itself.

3 Likes

My cousin’s little girl just tested positive for COVID on Monday. Thankfully, she’s been asymptomatic. I hope the same goes for you, too.

Good luck, jberg

2 Likes

Take care! Thoughts and prayers since I can’t actually do anything directly useful for your brother :frowning:

1 Like