Fluffy Runner Part 28, 29 Finish Line (artist_jberg360)

This Run has come to an end. I’m glad I got to finish this project after something like six/seven years. It’s been a few years since I really drew anything in general so apologies if the last issues were a little more janky than previous.

Thank you all for your support and interest in the comic. It’s been a fun ride.
Special thanks to Aichi who was very supportive on the booru. I had a blast drawing Quesada/Bubbles fanwork for them.
Special thanks to Oculusfluffy who reached out to me recently with some questions on the comic and got me back in. Without that these last five comics wouldn’t have existed.

previous issue Fluffy Runner Part 27 [artist_jberg360]
from the begining Fluffy Runner [by Jberg360]
More Blueball Bloodbag (artist_jberg360)
For more Fluffy Runner content and back story
Goliath and Shitbug: A Fluffy Runner Story (Artist_jberg360)
Colonel Fluffy a Fluffy Runner Story (Author_Jberg360)

132 Likes

God that last panel really sums it all up
I’m always a huge fan of stories where someone wins and lose at the same time.
Very well done :heart:

23 Likes

“Tune in next week where you’ll see if Bosco can defend his title against the new contenders!
Only here on FLUFFY RUNNER!”

17 Likes

Sooo does bosco wins freedom or is he stuck to a next round ;w;?

14 Likes

Coming 20XX, Fluffy Runner: The Inferno Trials and Fluffy Runner: The Foweba Sweepies Cure.

14 Likes

Winners of Fluffy Runner get auctioned off the the highest bidder as dictated in the Colonel Fluffy story.

14 Likes

It’s perfection

7 Likes

Sniff dawdle do Bosco dawdle do, you brave little fluffy I hope you get to a nice home or become a good stud with all the luxury a Champion deserves.

4 Likes

After five years, its finally over. It has been quite the ride.

11 Likes

Amazing story i’m glad to finally see it’s outcome

Also do you have plans on making another Fluffy Run or was this the last?

4 Likes

It’s the end of an era.

Thanks for all the hard work, jberg

5 Likes

Man, I feel like when I was a teenager, watching sci-fi flicks with my brother on rented VHS tapes.

Thanks a lot for coming back and taking the time and effort to finish this story.

6 Likes

If I visit the series again it will be smaller comics or one shots. Although bosco’s story may not be over.

6 Likes

The ending captures the series perfectly. The fluffy that won first, wins again, the most heart broken fluffy, finally finds peace.

Thank you Jberg for coming back, when I first joined the community and read your series, I thought I’d never see a conclusion.

6 Likes

Squid game before it was cool.

Thanks for this amazing series

7 Likes

Oddly enough, this allows for a few happy endings. Blueball gets to be with Wisperwind again, and Quesada gets to reunite with Bubbles, then claw his way back to the living world with her!

5 Likes

Glad to see it come to and end and I am also glad to see Bosco survive.
But damn if I wasn’t rooting for both him and Blueball to get out alive.

3 Likes

I was too, until Wisperwind went down. After that I figured “reunited in death” was the only “happy” outcome for those two.

5 Likes

Blueball deserves that much at least.

2 Likes

As sad as I am that Mark and Quesada didn’t make it, this was a good ending.

7 Likes