Fluffy Runner Part 28, 29 Finish Line (artist_jberg360)

In the third panel of part 29 Bosco refers to himself as Bancho a slip up from Bosco I am sure.

3 Likes

Thank you, it is now corrected.

(Being able to edit the image is such an improvement over the booru. I would have had to repost the thing there.)

5 Likes

You’re welcome.
I consider this place much better then the booru in many ways
Less hostile for a start.

8 Likes

You are a role model and an inspiration to slow comic makers everywhere. Hat’s off to you for landing this crazy train with aplomb.

6 Likes

Thing about it, I had anticipated that, if Blueball had survived, his story would then be about dealing with the death of Wisperwind, and how he has to live on despite losing her. In a way its poetic that he joins her in death, but I could also see him living on “for her” if things had turned out differently.

3 Likes

I would have preferred that ending
But it is what it is.
And and ending is better then it going on in perpetuity or being unfinished,

3 Likes

Definitely. And I am really grateful that Jberg came back to finish this story. As I said a while back - only Jberg could finish this story properly, as it was his to begin with.

4 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

Poor bosco gonna be traumatized for life

3 Likes

Holy crap, its over?! I remember when this began oh so long ago, when people would eagerly check to see how their favorites were faring.

Hell of an ending, genuinely powerful stuff. Well worth the wait. Thanks jberg360!

5 Likes

It’s not the ending i would have liked to see ( or even expected)
But it’s an ending.
The booru had a nasty habit of dropping projects, which I always thought was a shame.

6 Likes

I just realized, that cheap bastard didn’t even put any sauce on the spaghetti! It’s just plain noodles!

4 Likes

He didn’t say sketties and sauce, he just said sketti :wink:

Though I bet it’s the cheap stuff he got at a discount because it was past the best by date

3 Likes

And the “winner” is too “happy” to be alive to care much anyway.

2 Likes

Fluffy squid games

2 Likes

Good job Bosco, good job. You’re one of the best fluffies. Enjoy your sketty ;-;

2 Likes

I’m still gutted that Quesada didn’t make it, but this is a good ending.

2 Likes

Wow… :no_mouth::no_mouth: Its finally over! Before it was fully uploaded in it’s full glory I’d only been able to see a few pages and it was out of order.

This story was one wild ride and thank you for creating it!

2 Likes

Bosco AND Blueball have survived though.

2 Likes

Goddamn, I had an idea for a comic like this but more SAW-ish. Fucking excellent work. Great read Amigo!

2 Likes