Bluebell full comic booru dump by muffin

52 Likes

Yay! I think this is the comic that got me banned from the booru for backtalking wetfluff.

6 Likes

Heh, I saw that happen.

2 Likes

Muffin, what the fuck, you’re making me care about fluffies?

But seriously, your comics are always so interesting because they’re not the usual “abuse, abuse, abuse.” I love that material as much as anyone else around here, but your heartwarming, sometimes bittersweet hugbox work is such a nice change of pace too. I feel like you give us such a nice peak into what fluffies were supposed to be as opposed to the moronic monstrosities or innocent punching bags they’re typically portrayed as. Keep up the good work!

17 Likes

That’s the thing about fluffies.
You might be drawn in by the abuse,
but you stay for the other genres.
:tumbly:

10 Likes

You are on the way to enlightenment

Probably my favorite kind of fluffy story…honestly it’s so soul crushing and wholesome to see that because blueberry had a deformed momma that it influenced her even in adult hood to not see her babies as monsters, she is a rare type of fluffy…the soul crushing part is they took her mom away since they didn’t need her anymore…you make baby blueberry sad, I break legs!

6 Likes

I love your bittersweet, heartwarming stories. I wanna see Bluebell’s babies grow up!

1 Like

i didn’t expect to cry but here we are, bluebell is a good fluffy

2 Likes

Good story, I hope the other mares and foals get their punishment.

1 Like

Bluebell should be the shining example hugbox fluffy mares. Loving their babies no matter what shape or size. Granted, in this community, that is a VERY tall order.