Blueberry Confronted (Pastry_Knight)

She drove home with the images of her darling fluffy eating its own shit filling her mind, what was she going to do, the poor thing.

She came through the door as she usually did, before entering the saferoom where Blueberry was getting up from their bed with the enigmatic look that she knew now was deep shame, she asked him “have a good day”

He lied in response “Yus mummah?”

"was there anything that made you sad today baby?

“nu mummah” he lied again.

She decided that it would be easiest if she screencast the video the fluffycam recorded earlier to the TV in the saferoom.

Blueberry discovered (Pastry_Knight) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

58 Likes

can you tell which bit of this I stole from the internet

9 Likes

I love this little shit eater!

His misery is so enthralling!

3 Likes

you forgot to put your name in the title

1 Like

I always do

2 Likes

Lol. I love the generic online illustration lady!

4 Likes

I feel my soul getting sucked just by looking at it.

4 Likes

I was going to trace over a pic off the internet because I suck at drawing non real pony things let alone actual people, then that showed up and I thought that going as low effort as possible would fit my style

5 Likes

Think smart, not hard.

4 Likes

minimum effort minimum skill

4 Likes

Thats one gaint ass fluffy. I want to know what happens next though lol

2 Likes

Corporate Memphis lady looks very cursed here, but given the artificial nature of fluffies, it kind of fits lmao

3 Likes

we’re the same type of “artist”

2 Likes

Hot diggety dog, how I love a big, huge floofer like this.

Silly blueberry, why take you back to the shelter, when the trashcan is just at the end of the driveway? :hugs:

2 Likes

Damn, even the good fluffies are a handful and a half. This lady has the patience of a saint.

Lmao his face while eating the poop is so hilarious!

2 Likes

Corporate memphis or " Alegria" is the worst art style on this website

I think it sounds like Blueberry should probably go back to the shelter.