Blueberry Doesn't Like Teeth Cleaning (Pastry_Knight)

Blueberry doesn’t know how damn good he has it.

63 Likes

Probably shouldn’t threaten him with the vet. I’m pretty sure making a place they need to go to a punishment is bad.

6 Likes

48178, not on this site for some reason
there is actually some wolfram in this one, trying to get better at different nose and mouth stuff.

8 Likes

I guess, but blueberry already doesn’t like the vet, stole their no-no’s and put a cowd fing (thermometer) up his butt.

7 Likes

Lol, that’s probably why fluffy owners should trick them into thinking it’s not the vet. But the people of fluff verse don’t care for making the fluffies not scared of things like the vet.

5 Likes

Its why I like my idea for the fluffy fun zone being an adoption centre, daycare, play area and vet, the fluffy doesn’t know what its gonna get the whole drive there.

7 Likes

Yup I like it too. After all, it’s not like fluffies need a dedicated vet or anything considering they’re usually easy to work on medically. After all, if some weirdo in his basement can torture and keep a fluffy alive for years, I’m sure someone who actually wants to help fluffies can fix them up easy enough.

Although, maybe they’d be good practice animals for student human surgeons and animal vets.

5 Likes

Fuck that shit! Brush his teeth with a jackhammer!

2 Likes

I love how creative your work is, such mundane things can be abuse to a fluffy.

3 Likes

No teeth, no brushing. Just saying.

3 Likes

Hey! Been a while since we’ve seen this loveable retard.

1 Like

Blueberry would let people brush his teeth if he suffered a broken molar.

(Most of my molars aren’t real. I’m old.)

1 Like

Which comic is this from?

1 Like

I mean, it was let me brush your teeth or I have the vet do it anyway. He wasn’t making it out to be a horrible thing

1 Like

this is the whole thing, I got it from the archive as its not on wolframsparks’ gallery for whatever reason.

7 Likes

Ooof I feel that I have had several pulled I kept getting cavities between the teeth becausemy gaps are really tight and it’s hard to get floss in without shreding it and like once they are worked on and pulled I have more space but I’ve had three break after fillings and they need to get them pulled because crowns are not cheep

1 Like

No no, it’s fine, threatening a fluffy is always fine

1 Like

Beautiful. Thank you!

1 Like

Aaahhhh i miss wolfram. Truly an artistic creative genius

2 Likes