Blueberry's Grass Bed (Pastry_Knight)

Blueberry’s owner moved house to one with a garden, it was great for Blueberry as they loved spending time outside and that mean there were less times that she needed to pick up his shit. she didn’t even need to have a litterbox stinking up the house anymore as he was good enough to go outside to poop even when it was raining.
Blueberry also loved just sleeping on the grass, sometimes it would be hard to get him to come back inside, so she bought him a little grass patch bed which he adored spending every rainy day and every night snuggled up on the bed.

Unfortunately the fluffyflap was accidentally left locked when she went to work and Blueberry had to make a tough decision, shit on the floor against the rules, or shit on his favourite place in the house. He is a good fluffy so goes on his bed.
He is sad about it and his owner cleans off the poop as well as she could when she got home, but for days after Blueberry could still smell the poop.

This was the thing I was trying to draw which caused the biggest block for me, lessons learnt, don’t try drawing grass on a computer

31 Likes

Silly Blueberry! Next time, poop by the fluffy flap, so mummah doesn’t lock it again.

4 Likes

Hell yes brother! I’m so pumped to see stuff from you!
Blue berry is such a good fluffy, he’s the opposite of a Hell gremlin, a heaven Nephilim. I love your work and glad you got over the rut I’ve been missing seeing this distinct lumpy face of pastry_knight.

4 Likes

Awesome work I love the creativity!