Bluey has a bad habit (by:solarflare)

no hoof suckling!

Bluey is a domestic foal soon-to-be colt that has a problem with chronic hoof-suckling. His mummah lets it slide but his owner is not putting up with his infantile behavior and will go to great lengths to break his bad habit.

Gonna start working on a comic for this. I appreciate the feedback on my first post and feel encouraged to do more!

30 Likes

someone is getting the shocky sorry stick

2 Likes

He can’t suck on his hoof if he has no hooves.

Solution: Cut off his legs!

6 Likes

You can’t suck a hoof with no hoof capsule.

Yes, I really want to write something about degloved fluffies.

6 Likes

Dip his legs in bitterants

3 Likes

*dip his leg in ghost pepper hot sauce

4 Likes

Ghost pepper sauce

2 Likes

he’ll just have a heart attack. Make it slow

2 Likes

Something we had to do with a child was this product called T-Guard to help her stop sucking the thumb.

Perhaps a story about someone trying out a similar (and appropriately cruel) product for foals?

1 Like

When I was a preteen I had an underbite bc I would push my tongue against my bottom row of teeth when I would swallow. The orthodontist put in this wire that wrapped around the back of my bottom row with prongs pointed towards my tongue. Every time I would swallow my tongue would get jabbed. It hurt like hell but it fixed the problem. My parents were wild for giving the greenlight on that one lol.

Anyways, I’ll probably have a reference to that experience in this story haha.

3 Likes

To go against the curve as amputation or even partial amputation (aka shortening of the limbs just enough he cant reach) I would like to see gim experience a method thats used to prevent kids from biting their nails similar to Mavala Stop. It is a scentless and colorless solution you paint on kids nails, it basically deters them from biting nails or suckling thumbs cuz it has a nasty taste.

So you just paint this on their hoofpads and as soon as he suckles he’ll gag and be so repulsed he’ll never do it again…albeit there might be small compaints on “leggies or hoofies no taste pwetty” but that will pass as the taste trauma will make thrm hate suckling.

4 Likes

Can’t walk painlessly either. >:)

Yeah, that sounds like something a fluffy or ten should endure. Still, jeebus fuck! I hope you were up to date on your tetanus shots.

Indeed they can’t! It’s a win-win!

1 Like

Urgh, sounds like quinine. As much as I love a good bitter lemon or G&T, that shit is nasty on its own.

1 Like

I think its a Femite solution? But iirc that has a percentage of quinine. It tasted like…its hard to describe its like ear wax or something but as a sort of nsil polish form or something

1 Like

I think my parents may have tried it when I was little. I just vaguely remember this nasty taste.

1 Like

Same…i know they did cuz cant forget the taste bleh

1 Like

Let’s see if they like habanero sauce!