Bobo and Pudding (fluffybooru id: 17352) (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

144 Likes

Plot Twist: God exists, he just doesn’t give a shit about fluffies because he didn’t create them

44 Likes

Not that any other creature has it better…

7 Likes

Sooo… um, just the did the fluffy get mixed up?

5 Likes

I think her owner was a prostitute.

12 Likes

One of my favorites from Wolfram Sparks. Such utter stupidity from our point of view, but very understandable from fluffies raised in religious households. And the fact that the blue one so readily accepts the explanation is exactly the kind of idiotic optimism I love about fluffies! :rofl:

17 Likes

Or an elderly religious person who get daily meals delivered to her

7 Likes

Wait, what?
reads comments
Oh…OH, it’s a pun!

(lol, mummah ate the bed!)

6 Likes

If anyone don’t get the joke
Play=pway=pray.

15 Likes

One of my favorites, and one of the first fluffy comics I ever saved.

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: should have put your weggie down

1 Like

I think they just stay in their den and only pray :man_facepalming: it could be due to religious owner but being a fluffy they forgot the old sayin “God help to those who help themselves” and they just stuck in the den doing nothing :man_facepalming::joy:

Poor dumb fluffies.

3 Likes

Angels in my headcanon like fluffies, and so does their Boss.

They like the innocent. Fluffies are, for the most part, innocent. Do the math.

2 Likes

Hahahaha what a stupid mare, she thinks her human mother cares about her, when she run away for having foals.

1 Like

I love how naive these fucker are…

Ohhh I see…had I not read the comments this one would have puzzled me. Or just would’ve thought wtf is with this retarded fluffy logic lol good one.

it would be even better if the other there be full of milkies and nesties, while these two pay the pricee

1 Like

I thought this was about santa

1 Like

Thanks, I did actually need that

I’ve been misunderstanding it too - I’d thought they were expecting to get food for playing and entertaining passing humans.