"BoKouma" Japanese FIAC [ Heroboitellem ]

157 Likes

How can the foal reach the tit? It’s too high

8 Likes

The cushioning is inflated so it can use its hoofs to push upwards and feed.

13 Likes

Sounds like a big struggle for the little ones. Good. Just makes it more hellish for them

10 Likes

So it lives its entire life in the capsule? Not a bad idea. Good for small living spaces too.

Are they all Stallions? I get the catheter is far easier to implement, but it seems like a serious drawback for randomized Fluffy sales.

Summary

I want to see how these work for Anthros and a special Jellen-only kind.

10 Likes

Although it can’t be used for chirpies because of it

4 Likes

Females would also be sold, I imagine, yeah.

These are more or less sold as a starter kit just like the standard FIAC products, but if you keep the thing, you could probably keep a full grown microfluff in it without much trouble, if the bottle is laid on its side for most of the time for it to suckle nutrigel.

6 Likes

The only thing I’ve wondered about the support mechanism is whether it adjusts as the foal grows. If it doesn’t, it will end up having its torso crushed long before it reaches the size of the container.

5 Likes

Just odd how Can art always depicts a male.

4 Likes

Yeah, these are foals ready to imprint on a new owner with speech capacity.

6 Likes

The air valve allows it to be adjusted by shop and gaming staff so that the shelf life can be maxed as long as the foal fits in the cannister as a whole.

8 Likes

Good to know. Accommodating, or torturous.

2 Likes

It’s just so pathetically cute!

3 Likes

I wonder if that could be a marketing choice to do with subconscious impressions on breeding ability. If you own a colt that will one day potentially stud, rather than grow into a mare and have a litter, it’s less work.

7 Likes

Well like in marketing for Pokemon games, two versions means twice the sales. I can see while having the male being the default in advertisement there can be a push on a female market like miniature dog market boom in the 00’s amongst females in their 20’s-mid 30’s. Also females have the “cute” factor that makes it an easier sale.

6 Likes

Great industrial design, love that you chose to feature a crying foal.

6 Likes

Makes sense if you can selected, but most FIAC stuff implies or states its a blind box random drop with price difference for percentage chance increase in desired varieties.

May just be because male babies being tortured is more popular. The most overt abuse art that isn’t on mothers and babies almost always involves genital torture, and the female already has a penetrable but loses something to pop or tear off.

Meta-wise the catheter issue makes sense, easier to grab a tiny penis and slide the tube in than spread a female and slip it in. Plus dumbass workers or glitchy robots who stick it up the vagina so the females get a reputation for swimming in urine for their early life, bleaching their starting coat and causing sex/menstrual issues if they are kept as a pet. Also canons where they are castrated, its easier to snip the scrotum and yank out the tiny testes (added bonus of not filly developing into adulthood to stay cuter) than the time to open up the Filly and remove the ovaries, which will take time to heal, has complications, and a growing Mare may end up slightly more masculine.

8 Likes

Wouldn’t be the same without the tears.

3 Likes

But beyond that yes this is another stellar design. The inflatable system is ingenious.

5 Likes

Kind of hoping to get more of these that have the vibe that they could be submitted as someones engineering course / other homework. Ie- they had to design a mock concept good.

4 Likes